Great Day!

ROLL METAL ROLL

Alright, so there is a empty house next to mine and I have not the gull to walk over to the man who owns it and asked- 'till today. He said it wasnt his anymore but he gave me a phone number to the realtor who was selling the house. Called her and told her what i was wanting to do, she not only care she also said the house behind it was under her name and I could try it. I was expecting a negitive response, but to my surprise, it worked out great!

So I went to the house and within 5 mins I found the '51 dime. WHOOOO SILVER! What really amazed me was all the coins that were laying on the ground. Thats right! Bend down and pick them up! Found $2.81 in clad (a record) and some kind of photo locket. (Not silver)

Came in and warmed up- The wind chill was 20 degrees- and started watching the news and saw where classes are canclled for tomarow!!!!!!!

So I think you know where Im heading tomarow.:lol:

Happy Hunting and Roll Tide!

Heres the pic of the '51 dime.............

Attachments

• HPIM3318.JPG
    HPIM3318.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 434
  • HPIM3321.JPG
    HPIM3321.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 439
Thanks! I was looking at your totals under your post, and I apologize for asking, but whats the oldest wheat you have found?

HH and Roll Tide!

Thanks. I just cant get over how much of the money was just laying ontop of the ground.......Im not complaining!

Back
Top Bottom