Garrett AT Gold Availible Local...

SayBye

So there's a used one listed about 30 min from me that's fairly priced. We have no gold around here, and I only relic and clad hunt. Would you hold out and wait on an AT Pro to come up for sale or would you go ahead and buy this AT Gold?

If you can pick it up for what you'd pay for a At-Pro I'd get it, if nothing else later you could trade it for a Pro if you decide to.. I've heard good things about the Gold & am seriously thinking of getting one myself for relic hunting..

So there's a used one listed about 30 min from me that's fairly priced. We have no gold around here, and I only relic and clad hunt. Would you hold out and wait on an AT Pro to come up for sale or would you go ahead and buy this AT Gold?

If your a relic or gold nugget hunter get the gold. All around hunting get the Pro.

If you can pick it up for what you'd pay for a At-Pro I'd get it, if nothing else later you could trade it for a Pro if you decide to.. I've heard good things about the Gold & am seriously thinking of getting one myself for relic hunting..

$450 for headphones and machine and coil cover plus about a 30 min drive on my part. It's barely been used, no scratches or scuffs.

At 450 does that seem like a good price on a basically brand new machine?

For an AT Gold, yes. Don't know what you're swinging now but the AT Gold is a great unit!

Thats a good price for the AT gold , though it could be a "somethings wrong with it so I want to get rid of it" price....just be sure to check it out really well. But really.....50 more dollars and you can have a brand new AT pro with warranty , so ............

Saybye, you must be either in North Georgia or Tennessee. I see you got the AT Gold from ieBrandon. Good deal.

Back
Top Bottom