When I make or reply to a post I click the "instant email" notification. But I don't get any emails. My spam folder is clean also. What up? My emai

The problem is at our end. There is a linkage issue between the forum and our mail server. It's being looked at.

Ya, I always just click cancel and then go top right to private messages. No biggie.

Ya, I always just click cancel and then go top right to private messages. No biggie.

Hi Silverfisnin! What you describe is the email notification for PMs. What has been happening is that no emails are getting out when you have indicated you want notification by email when a new post is made to a thread you are watching.
Vlad has been working on the issue.

Hi Silverfisnin! What you describe is the email notification for PMs. What has been happening is that no emails are getting out when you have indicated you want notification by email when a new post is made to a thread you are watching.
Vlad has been working on the issue.

Yes that it, PMs :lol: Thanks for the info.

When I log in I go to "User CP" and any new posts in threads to which I am subscribed show up at the top. I appreciate the work being done to remedy the situation.

Back
Top Bottom