thinking about T2 special edition

John W.H.

Elite Member
I've been kicking around the idea of buying T2 special edition. I mainly use an e Trac so getting a t2 kinda seems.like a step backwards. The main reason I'm considering this machine is because I do detecting trips to England and hunt pretty much all day for a week straight. The minelab works great but gets awfully heavy! Just looking to see if anyone has any input on the performance of the T2. Seems like a good choice but I'd like to hear from someone who actually swings one.

I've been kicking around the idea of buying T2 special edition. I mainly use an e Trac so getting a t2 kinda seems.like a step backwards. The main reason I'm considering this machine is because I do detecting trips to England and hunt pretty much all day for a week straight. The minelab works great but gets awfully heavy! Just looking to see if anyone has any input on the performance of the T2. Seems like a good choice but I'd like to hear from someone who actually swings one.

I use an F75 and love it, you may also want to look into them since they have a few more options including a backlight. What I can say is they are MUCH faster than Minelabs so you can cover a lot of ground and still have the depth, they are much lighter and easier to swing, and run 60? hours off 4aa batteries. It would be a great machine to detect all day with, especially if you plan to coin/relic hunt old fields. I'm not sure about the T2 but the F75 has a plowed field mode as well.

John I love my T2 buts it's a polar opposite from a Minelab. Let's get together and your welcome to give my T2 a try. It's super light and kills it on small items and low conductors like lead and gold.

swing

The F75se, the T2se is nice to I herd, most recently bought 2 Teknetics machines, I like both, F75se and T2se both made by 1st Texas, ya can't go wrong either way , both backed by a 5 year warranty, happy hunting , good luck with your new machine , Earl

Back
Top Bottom