Good Detector for deep finds

Clipboard01.jpg

The guy that dug up the HUGE meteorite in ...Kansas I believe, had one built that he towed behind a 4 wheeler. That went DEEEEEEEEP. But still a couple hundred feet maybe. No discrimination on that puppy. :))

Sonar may be a better option. Talk to a geologist/archeologist about that stuff they use to find chambers underground.

Good luck in your endeavor. I hope you find what you are after.

Let us know!

GL + HH!

CTX running the "center of the earth" program but make sure your running auto sens. +1...The +2 & +3 false to much because of cities on the other side of the earth. As stated before Bart can hook you up and Evan made the program go to his website for it.

GL & HH

looking deep

When I worked for a consulting co. in NV. we used a set up that stretched out in a straight line about 1200 yards. I dont remember the name of the unit we used but it was the size of a old metal jeep or gas can. It would show on print out the amount of metals and depths. It was a very interesting set up. I believe something along those lines might help you. I saw depths on printouts up to 3,000' but it definitely was not handheld we had a 6 man crew. After a reading we had to move the whole line over 20'-25' and repeat. We were looking for gold north west of salmon ID. in the early 90s. Now from what I have heard it's a big open pit mine. I hope this helps even if it only makes the haters and jokers pause and think.:D

Back
Top Bottom