Finally out again!

groundhog53946

Elite Member
The sudden thaw we had here in my part of Wisconsin has allowed me to get out for a bit. Found a bit of partially thawed ground and dug what I could. Found 80 cents. Had to leave some targets but I'll be back for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sudden thaw we had here in my part of Wisconsin has allowed me to get out for a bit. Found a bit of partially thawed ground and dug what I could. Found 80 cents. Had to leave some targets but I'll be back for them

Sigh... still frozen ground around here.. so a while yet.. then mud and much till it dries up a bit.. I'm SO eager to get out again!

I feel ya! Its only partially thawed out here in Montana, but the schools and a couple churches We have permission on are huntable. Gotta get right with being outright covered in mud tho....

I feel ya! Its only partially thawed out here in Montana, but the schools and a couple churches We have permission on are huntable. Gotta get right with being outright covered in mud tho....

Yea that's what I have here. Some spots snow covered and others that are open with a couple of inches of mud till I hit the frozen ground.

Back
Top Bottom