Thanks for accepting my new membership [emoji4]

krazykatct

Hello!!
I am pretty new to metal detecting, I I use a minelab X-terra 505. I started in the fall with this detecter however I used a small handheld detector for snorkel diving detecting over the summer which was fun. So I’m still learning how to use my machine and the best way to find targets. If any one has tips for me either on my machine or for target accuracy or anything at all please don’t hesitate to give it. I welcome all the help I can get [emoji3] happy hunting every one [emoji1308]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Kansas and Antiques Detectors. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

I'm not familiar with that model myself, but while you're waiting to hear from those that have that model you can check youtube for helpful videos, here is one example -

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Welcome aboard. I run the Xterra 705 and really like it. Download Randy Horton's ebook on the Xterra series. Great info.

:fmdfwelcome: Thanks for joining us!

As far as tips... if possible, practice detecting in your own yard. This will help you become acquainted with your detector, as well as give you practice in digging and filling nice, neat holes (which we detectorists usually call plugs). Enjoy your new hobby!

Welcome to the club. A very good pinpointer is your best friend. I started with a cheap one and it drove me crazy. I got the White's TRX Bullseye and love it.

Back
Top Bottom