East Tennessee Detector Newbie

DetectorErector

Yelloooo’

My lady and I just went in together on a Fisher F22 in hopes to have some fun digging up earth’s secrets. We’ve picked up some small shovels and have a pin-pointer coming in today. What we don’t really have are places to hunt or people to hunt with. In hopes to find friends and learn from others, I’ve found this forum. We’re in our late 20s and I live in Knoxville while she lives in Cleveland. We are always here or there or somewhere between.

Where are our friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:fmdfwelcome:... from the thawing out state of Minnesota! :woot: We're glad that you have joined us. :yes: Happy hunting! :mder:

Last edited:
Welcome from W. Tn. I was raised in K-Town.. If you like to look for relics there's a lot there. I used to find some from there to Jefferson City, where my La state seal button came from. Best of luck and Happy Hunting

Cleveland Metal Detectorist

Yelloooo’

My lady and I just went in together on a Fisher F22 in hopes to have some fun digging up earth’s secrets. We’ve picked up some small shovels and have a pin-pointer coming in today. What we don’t really have are places to hunt or people to hunt with. In hopes to find friends and learn from others, I’ve found this forum. We’re in our late 20s and I live in Knoxville while she lives in Cleveland. We are always here or there or somewhere between.

Where are our friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi DetectorErector were a new club in Cleveland TN & were looking for members, were having r 1st meeting on Sat. June 22nd would love 2 talk 2 the 2 of you more .u can PM me here.
Glenn

Hay ya'll. Welcome to the forum! I was raised in Etowah, Englewood and Athens. Learned to swim at Watts Bar. Sure miss the home folks. Welcome, please don't ask how I ended up in Oregon. Hope to see some stuff from County Rd 52 and the beaches on the Hiawassi! I think the TVA has got that all sewed up out there .can't metal detect on it is that true?

Last edited:
Hi this is kepler 248b in Cleveland TN. im a newb as well,
Have a Fisher F75, Fisher f2 pin pointer. starting a metal detecting here in Cleveland TN.
have r 1st dig ,training session 2morrow July 7th.
Cant wait hope everything goes well.
IF YOU HAVE DUG REPLACE THE PLUG!!!!

Back
Top Bottom