I don't post often, but when I do

grinsebring

Global Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Had a power rush the other day. I thought I had a silver dollar when I wrapped my gnarly fingers around a SD sized coin in a ten inch hole. Reeded edge stained and mud covered I carefully wiped some of the smutz off and then came the crash. A token "WT" I felt cheated, my spirit drained as I filled in the hole. I got over it. After 40+ years of fake diamonds and gold washed junk, you kind of build up a veneer that lets these disappointments ricochet to the nearly forgotten.

https://www.blackdiamondtourco.com/treasure-hunt-atv-adventure.html

Here is the result of the past few hunts. All dirt digging the local park scene.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 444
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 446
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 451
I don't post often, but when I do...Gil, the Most Interesting Man on the Forum!! :D

Nice bunch of finds buddy!:cool:

Nice hunt Gil... I figured you had hunted your alligator filled lake you hunt :lol:

A very nice haul Gil. Actually I call this a wow hunt. Congrats on the Golds, the Sterling, the Rosie and all the rest.One might say a job well done. Trapper

Very nice gil. Congrats on all the goodies.....:yes: (I'll be heading to Fla. next month. Hope to get in some hunting with the usual suspects....:D I'm bringing my MXT as well, in case we head inland.....)

We will be ready

(I'll be heading to Fla. next month. Hope to get in some hunting with the usual suspects....:D I'm bringing my MXT as well, in case we head inland.....)[/QUOTE]

All the finds above were with my MXT. About 6 hunts worth.

Looking at the range of vdi there, you must have dug two or three tabs?

:laughing:

Awesome keepers, congrats!

<°)))>{

I'm trying to figure out how the lighters fit with this picture. Coins, jewelry, GOLD, silver, and two lighters :lol:

For land hunting this is some awesome hunting! Big Congrats

Back
Top Bottom