• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

New Sponsor

Vlad

Owner/Administrator
Admin
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our newest sponsor Joe Cooper from http://RnB-Innovations.com

I think he has an interesting product to offer to the community so please check it out.
He's username here is RNB.

Thank you for your support Joe, we appreciate it!

Btw thanks cadman, my help is towards the forum members and not the sponsors, if I can offer a affordable solution to help people solve their problems. Not all of us do this.

Norbyx, sponsors, just like yourself, HELP the forum financially, a little respect could go a long way!

Vlad with all do respect sponsors have a comeback so even if they do help in some way, many times they don't care for the costumer as long as they achieve to sell their product. I admire this forum and I have never had any trouble with any of the sponsors, just this one, where I had trouble on another forum and he was one of the reasons I was banned. I know you have to have sponsors to make your living.
I have nothing against r&b personally. I wish him luck in selling his products.

Welcome to the forum Joe. Great people on here.
Interesting start, eh?:grin:

Thank you all for your warm welcome!
I've worked really hard for the last 2 years building our business.
When we came out with our first Whites Batt Pack the AW-2200 it was very succsesful because of it's Relieable
Lithium-ion Batteries using a pcb board that controls the Battery pack voltage for extreme long life..
I also autocad designed the Batt Pack and had an injection mold made making our product totally unique from any other.
These are not DIY or a home made project that a few people will show you how to build at home on your kitchen table. (Can Be Very Dangerous)
The Lithium-ion type of Battery that we use are the same ones used in your Cell Phones, Laptops, Power Tools, Edgers, Lawn Mowers....
Just about everything used by the Consumer that requires Battery Power.
They last a long time and don't lose their charge over time.
You can store your detector for a year and take it out and hunt all day without a charge...

Thanks Again for the warm welcome!
Please contact me if you have any questions
Best Regards
Joe
[email protected]
http://rnb-innovations.com/

IMG_1012.jpg

Joe, do or do you plan to make battery packs for detectors other than White's. There is no way that I could afford a battery & charger that cost over $100.00 but was I am sure other non-White's swingers might be interested.

Yes SkiWhiz,
We have Batt-Packs for the Minelab E-Trax and the Excal II coming out very soon.
The reason we made them for the Whites Machine first is the V3i and TDi-SL are Battery Hogs and with our Batt Pack they are able to hunt all day without charging or buying more Batteries.
Most all of the other Whites Machines will last for weeks and months without a charge with the AW-2200 or the HP-2900.
My Brothers M6 that he uses for a back up has never been charged in over a year and still shows 12 volts...lol

Thanks
Joe

Welcome RNB. I missed the whole findmall episode spoke of, but did see the video of the homemade Lipo batt, which was cool.
This post was edited by someone other than me.

Once again Welcome..rocky start but hang in their things will get better for ya Joe....some wonderful people on this forum..some I call family.

Back
Top Bottom