Map work pays off on new permission

kudzu

Got a new permission with an abandon 1950's house on it. Interesting couple silvers and a few wheats but lots of trash. Did some map work and found a pre-1900 house site off in the woods. Overlayed old maps to figure out where it was and went looking even in the cold wet weather. Found it and sure feel like it was worth it. Belt plate. silver dime, Indian head, buttons, old pocket watch, face to a gold locket or small watch (heart stopper since thought it was a gold coin at first), two ax heads, and some what-its. Certainly worth the research!

Attachments

• IMG_6591 (2).jpg
    IMG_6591 (2).jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 456
  • IMG_6596 (2).jpg
    IMG_6596 (2).jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 467
  • IMG_6605.jpg
    IMG_6605.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 456
  • IMG_6608 (2).jpg
    IMG_6608 (2).jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG_6610 (2).jpg
    IMG_6610 (2).jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 451
Wow! That plan came togeather nicely.
Congradulations on the saves . I think the best part of that adventure must include the research and preliminary work.

Just a thought but keeping some notes and the finds from this adventure together with the photos and future finds in one file so to speak would be worth doing.

For now I have just been puting my stuff all together for the most part .

I need to do more of this kind of research. Compile a file on perspective old sites and moving them
Along to permissions and hunts . And finally the saves to put more clues together or a wrap up eventually.

Mindblowing Buckle!

Great hunt.
Dew

Pretty descent map work I'd say. Congrats on the Walker and all the Relics. Love to see a close up of the Belt Buckle both front and back. Trapper

Did a little more cleaning. Not sure how much more to do.

Attachments

• FullSizeR - Copy (7).jpg
    FullSizeR - Copy (7).jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 328
  • FullSizeR - Copy (6).jpg
    FullSizeR - Copy (6).jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 326
That makes the rewards all that better...... Instead of randomly going out and getting lucky.
Good Job :thumbsup:

Wow! You stumbled onto some nice ground....wait...scratch that. You researched your way onto some nice ground! Good work! Awesome belt plate! Congrats on the rest too. Old axe heads are always fun finds, and can look pretty cool and maybe have value when cleaned up.

Nice finds! I love it when all the hard work and research pays off!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom