Silver Dollar Score!

Stiffwrists

Elite Member
My brother-in-law found these in a house he recently bought at auction to flip. He knows I like silver and coins and such, so he gave them to me! I told him that they have quite a bit of melt value and I didn't feel right accepting them for free. I told him I would pay him whatever the local pawn shop would loan against them. We went into the pawn dealer and he offered a 200 dollar loan on them. We thanked the pawn dealer for his time and left. My brother-in-law says to me "give me 160 bucks for them and we'll both be happy" Pretty good score for both of us. I really like the silver eagles. (Especially for 8 bucks a piece) :cool:

Attachments

• 20171221_212937_resized.jpg
    20171221_212937_resized.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 275
My brother-in-law found these in a house he recently bought at auction to flip. He knows I like silver and coins and such, so he gave them to me! I told him that they have quite a bit of melt value and I didn't feel right accepting them for free. I told him I would pay him whatever the local pawn shop would loan against them. We went into the pawn dealer and he offered a 200 dollar loan on them. We thanked the pawn dealer for his time and left. My brother-in-law says to me "give me 160 bucks for them and we'll both be happy" Pretty good score for both of us. I really like the silver eagles. (Especially for 8 bucks a piece) :cool:

That is super awesome! Silver Dollar Score, indeed! Sell 8 of them for $20 a piece, and then stack the rest away! :)

Great deal. Silver Eagles are selling for $376. for 20 on ebay..

Back
Top Bottom