AKA STF (Simultaneous Two Frequency detector)

Detectors see no difference if it's a coin or something else in case of equal signals. :D

Isn't that ghound's point? If you detect something at 50cm that gives you a coin tone (VDI not being reliable at that depth), it could very well be a piece of trash that emits an equal signal, or am I missing something?

I do a lot of research.

Being on several sites I have never heard of this machine. Wouldn't it be all over the internet? I hate to see new folks by into hype. On the other hand, I would like to see this detector they are talking about. But if you offer it in the use, could you please have a service center that is based in the US also.

Isn't that ghound's point? If you detect something at 50cm that gives you a coin tone (VDI not being reliable at that depth), it could very well be a piece of trash that emits an equal signal, or am I missing something?
It could be anything (non ferrous trash, rusted iron etc) when depths are great

Being on several sites I have never heard of this machine. Wouldn't it be all over the internet? I hate to see new folks by into hype. On the other hand, I would like to see this detector they are talking about. But if you offer it in the use, could you please have a service center that is based in the US also.
These machines (AKA) are not promoted at all. AKA does no marketing/promotion

Identifying Flat Thin Iron Targets (Can Part, Bottle Cap) with Intronik STF

https://youtu.be/zf48mGwu8Ew

Lvovich tells in the video that special sign "X" (top of a screen in the middle) indicates that hodographs changed the positions (low frequency hodo is below high frequency hodo, however it should be opposite) and this is reliable indication that thin flat iron is under the coil.

Test on Separation: Intronik STF and Golden Mask 5

Lvovich:
***qte***
Intronik's algorithm used in video is not designed to be used on trashy site (SuchMuch remark: Intronik's MM algorythm has not been worked out yet). INK runs 2 frequencies at once.

https://youtu.be/xyG2EOn86kk

Pay yr attention to the very left target - iron bolt size M8 with huge top. Majority of single frequency metaldetectors identifies subject target as non ferrous target.
***unqte***

Such much you know I had a sorex pro as you helped me with it. I sold due to the fact that it was finicky in my area to ground balance. I will say this it had some of the best audio I ever heard on a detector including the ctx 30/30 and depth was top notch. I will also say this the build quality of the sorex pro I had was awful the shaft was crooked from the factory, it was subpar at best. I didn't read every post in this long thread but 12,000 us must be a joke? If aka had such a great technology they could open up a center in the us and have all the business. Did they fix the finiky ground balance ? Did they at least get the shaft straight on a 12,000 machine? :?:

Such much you know I had a sorex pro as you helped me with it. I sold due to the fact that it was finicky in my area to ground balance. I will say this it had some of the best audio I ever heard on a detector including the ctx 30/30 and depth was top notch. I will also say this the build quality of the sorex pro I had was awful the shaft was crooked from the factory, it was subpar at best. I didn't read every post in this long thread but 12,000 us must be a joke? If aka had such a great technology they could open up a center in the us and have all the business. Did they fix the finiky ground balance ? Did they at least get the shaft straight on a 12,000 machine? :?:

Lvovich (AKA owner and chief engineer) recently has told that Intronik's price will be about usd 3000-3500 in RU. I think almost the same price will be for the rest of the world. It was not a mistake when such sums (usd 12000 and eur 18000) were mentioned. May be it was a marketing trick, frankly speaking, I don't know what was the reason AKA mentioned those prices.

GB is not an issue if you know how to do it. The problem is AKA detectors has no protection from wrong tuning. The another problem many guys start handle AKAs as if they were minelabs, garretts and other machines they get used to. And if they don't learn how to GB, they have nothing but to revert back to more user friendly detectors.

As to intronik, it has different than GB feature, it is Ground Compensation.

The AKA's polyphony (stp sound scheme) stays very close to Minelab Explorer's tones, that's why you like it :).

AKA s-shafts are supposed to be used with light coils, large coils could crack it. I cracked original S-Pro's shaft by large coil and now hunt with mars shaft. Even though mars shaft being solid, well made and of high quality whibble with 18" coil.

AKA tests Intronik and all the detectors they have in hands in the same hard conditions (mineralized Bulgarian grounds). These tests will give you an idea how simultaneous two frequency technology advances single frequency technology (different single frequency metal detectors)

imo ground balance was finiky and if emi was present you could forget about it. Me and my friend both had issues with it. Maybe others have not had that issue but ground balancing a metal detector isn't rocket science. Maybe it didn't like my light sandy soil neutral soil , don't know but I know this the sorex pro performed well when gb correctly but when not gb correctly it stunk. As for the mars shaft it was like swinging a brick heavy heavy , would have been nice if the factory shaft would have been designed correctly because the machine was really light with that shaft. Did they fix the creaking shaft on the new detector as I have heard complaints of the factory shafts making noises on the swing. aka missed the mark on build quality but maybe they have learned from their mistakes ,sure hope so on a high end detector.

imo ground balance was finiky and if emi was present you could forget about it.
http://www.en.akaforums.com/tags/ground-balance/
http://www.en.akaforums.com/tags/emi/

Maybe it didn't like my light sandy soil neutral soil , don't know but I know this the sorex pro performed well when gb correctly but when not gb correctly it stunk.
AKA detectors are superb on light grounds especially mighty Signum. Mine grounds are extra light/light.

Did they fix the creaking shaft on the new detector as I have heard complaints of the factory shafts making noises on the swing. aka missed the mark on build quality but maybe they have learned from their mistakes ,sure hope so on a high end detector.
"New" shaft (straight shaft) ain't a masterpiece, but it is much better than s-shaft especially with large coils. Straight shaft has been produced for a long time and is considered to be the most comfortable but bulky one (you cannot fold it and put into backpack).

When it comes to shafts/wireless headphones AKA is very stubborn, they are concerned mostly with "global" things like algorithms, new firmwares etc

I don't understand why aka didn't put full tracking ground balance on sorex and signum.

They will track, but seems are limited, hence new GB has to be done some times to get detector's circuitry in the ground's range.

The ground balance the way it works currently, is the weak link IMO.
For insuring good to great depth when using.

My honest opinion.

There is a feature named "autotracking" that is able to correct GB withing 3-4 degrees.

The questions you keep asking are well reviewed and solutions are provided already.

Let's return back to our sheeps Intronik.

Intronik's Ground Compensation system is not much liable to ground phase change as single frequency AKA detectors. GB shifted withing 3-4 degrees is not an issue for INK. GC could be fine tuned in 1 click when hunting

Back
Top Bottom