Impact Scores in one of my Real Test Areas

Trashfinder

Forum Supporter
Took the Impact to a corner lot where i have hunted a sloped area about the size of 20x20 square foot area with many machines. I take every new machine i get there as i know it is trash heavy and heavily hunted by many machines i have owned. I have probably pulled 30 plus coins form that area over all. Last machine that could find anything there at all has been my CTX, but even it has not given anything in awhile. I was using the small elliptical coil as this area is trash heavy, both iron and non ferrous trash, it is also right under a high line that has about 6 wires hanging off it. Just thought i would mention that as i had no emi problems. I found 4 wheats and 3 copper pennies. I used DI3 set my tone break at 70 to ignore even zincs. If i got even a high tone peep i investigated further and if repeatable , i switched to deep which i have found to be the best ID so far. All signals were very very tough i can see why other machines missed them. I am very impressed with this machine to hunt in trash, as i mostly hunt on empty lots that have had over the years multiple structures torn down on them. I was in the 14 freq. not even 20 which seems to be the consensus freq for trash hunting. For those Deus users which i am one, i am not saying it is better, but would be a cheaper alternative for a trashy site machine to complement a detector combo like a FBS/Trash machine duo.

Just got the tracker iv dector. My first anyone know if this is a good dector

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Thank you. Looking forward to trying it in the field.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Seems to be doing your job well !

Took the Impact to a corner lot where i have hunted a sloped area about the size of 20x20 square foot area with many machines. I take every new machine i get there as i know it is trash heavy and heavily hunted by many machines i have owned. I have probably pulled 30 plus coins form that area over all. Last machine that could find anything there at all has been my CTX, but even it has not given anything in awhile. I was using the small elliptical coil as this area is trash heavy, both iron and non ferrous trash, it is also right under a high line that has about 6 wires hanging off it. Just thought i would mention that as i had no emi problems. I found 4 wheats and 3 copper pennies. I used DI3 set my tone break at 70 to ignore even zincs. If i got even a high tone peep i investigated further and if repeatable , i switched to deep which i have found to be the best ID so far. All signals were very very tough i can see why other machines missed them. I am very impressed with this machine to hunt in trash, as i mostly hunt on empty lots that have had over the years multiple structures torn down on them. I was in the 14 freq. not even 20 which seems to be the consensus freq for trash hunting. For those Deus users which i am one, i am not saying it is better, but would be a cheaper alternative for a trashy site machine to complement a detector combo like a FBS/Trash machine duo.

Back
Top Bottom