Where is Captain Silver???

David, the Captain has taken a few breaks this last couple of years. He may being going through a little burnout. I know he has mentioned that the fires are not on high and has been very active for a very long time. I think speaking for most of his fans we hope he does return sooner than later. Trapper

I talked to capt a few weeks ago, he didnt mention much, other than he had hung his gear up for the winter. Hope all is well too, he taught me quite a bit about beach hunting and he's an asset to this community for sure.

David, the Captain has taken a few breaks this last couple of years. He may being going through a little burnout. I know he has mentioned that the fires are not on high and has been very active for a very long time. I think speaking for most of his fans we hope he does return sooner than later. Trapper

Ok
Thought something dreadful might be up with him.
Thanks for the info.

I talked to capt a few weeks ago, he didnt mention much, other than he had hung his gear up for the winter. Hope all is well too, he taught me quite a bit about beach hunting and he's an asset to this community for sure.

Thanks. Maybe he will get back into detecting. Maybe he is just letting us catch up to him. Lol

Back
Top Bottom