• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Nothing comes easy

Numil

Elite Member
I've had days like this!

Attachments

• Hole.jpg
    Hole.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 279
Dam what a hole.
Looks like one of those ole hand dug wells around my neck of the woods.

Woodbutcher, is that you with your At Pro??

Lol,nope the at pro is only good to 10 feet..I think that’s Earl with his Excalibur,it’s good to 200 feet:laughing:

No, that can’t be Earl. Here he is. Deer in the headlights look.
Take a ladder with you Woody next time. Be easier to climb out later.

You can handle it , i can't , you got it bro .,
link pick after i was done in the rock pile https://postdoc.harvard.edu/file/3673371 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I can handle it here , but between the stink mud , and the rock's , i would rather land scape and :snowtruck: At the end of the trip , i felt like i was in a rock pile with Cool Hand Luke, and was detecting with the CT chain gang :shock::D PS Felix is NEXT, can't wait watching him pull zinc's while you pull gold you tube howboutit

Did the article mention whether or not the guy filled his hole after he finished digging? If that's a "real" article then the guy who did the digging must have an IQ of somewhere below zero.:digginahole:

Did the article mention whether or not the guy filled his hole after he finished digging? If that's a "real" article then the guy who did the digging must have an IQ of somewhere below zero.:digginahole:

I have seen some of those holes that those low IQ INDIVIDUALS leave. Was detecting a city park and could not believe the spots I was seeing where someone had been digging. Trenches 18 inches long by 8-10 inches wide. I hoped it was not some one who had been detecting but was suspected that it could have been.

I continued my search as the park at one time was an old southern plantation. I found a US Calvary Bridle Rosette on one of my visits.

Guy came riding up on his bicycle and demanded to know if I had permission to detect in the park. I told him that I did. I didn't tell him that I gave me permission. Also had talked to park employees in the past and they were interested in what I was finding.

He said I got in trouble for detecting and pointed down towards the area where I had seen the trenches. I told him I understood how that could be possible. I had repaired his trenches as best that I could.

Loaned a detector to a guy once and think the sensitivity might have been a bit high. He dug a shallow trench six feet long chasing a falsing signal.

Back
Top Bottom