MDing avitars

EarPunch

I've been seeing that people are photoshopping MDing into there avitars which all pretty funny. So, I was on my way home yesterday and there was a road crew working near my house and i saw one of the road signs and started laughing to myself. Thought it would make a perfect avitar. So this morning i decided to try to find a picture of the sign and modyfy it. This is what i came up with after about 5 minutes in MS paint. Not the best but i never claimed to be computer literate. :D Also Im new to the hobby and forum, just been lurking and learning. Just like to say Hi to everybody from the Lonestar state.

Hello down there in SE Texas and welcome to the manipulated avitar club! Might be some good battle sites down your way to find some relics? HH :yes:

Your gonna be sorry you started this thread! I think It will get moved to the EveryThing Else Forum :lol: :lol: Oh well....I'm In :tumble: :spin: :tumble:

darth_dfx.jpg

"Join Me and together we will detect the universe"!

Keep Swing'in
Jack

CyberSage, that's great! Did you create it? You should definitely use that as you avatar! (Not that there's anything wrong with your current one. :p )

I love them all, very creative; lets see 1:51 am Indiana time, is everyone that posted before me night crawlers like I? Because it appears you are all on line.

Back
Top Bottom