Hello!

Gumshoe

Hi all from central Indiana! :cool3:

I've been lurking here and admiring all of your finds for the better part of my hunting career, which is going on ten years.

Personally I've never been big on posting finds, but plan to slowly show some of them along with the accompanying stories.

I've gained a ton of knowledge just reading many of your tactics and knowledge of detector use, and hopefully can contribute back.

Looking forward to getting to know many of you and giving back to this great site.

:gottaluv:

Welcome from Pittsburgh, Pa. Only 10 years huh?, you have been at it twice as long as I have. Would love to see some pics and hear stories of some of your cooler finds. Again welcome to FMDF. Good luck, Mark

Welcome from Pittsburgh, Pa. Only 10 years huh?, you have been at it twice as long as I have. Would love to see some pics and hear stories of some of your cooler finds. Again welcome to FMDF. Good luck, Mark

Thanks!
Hehe yeah I guess I don't see ten years as very long as I have an on again/off again hunting buddy that's been at it for forty years :lol:

But yes I'll definitely post some pics and stories :yes:

Back
Top Bottom