New in NC

Stoke85

Hello,
I'm in North Carolina. I've had a metal detector for about 15 years but never really did anything with it. I've seen some of my friends have recently bought some detectors so I thought I might get out with them sometime. Just browsing around and seeings whats changed over the last few years.....

Stoke85

Welcome from the Great Lone Star State. Feel free to pick our brains. Quite a lot of us have been doing this for decades, and we're here to help each other.

Sent from my Acer Chromebook 15 (CB3-532) using Tapatalk

Hello,
I'm in North Carolina. I've had a metal detector for about 15 years but never really did anything with it. I've seen some of my friends have recently bought some detectors so I thought I might get out with them sometime. Just browsing around and seeings whats changed over the last few years.....

Stoke85

a huge amount has changed over the last few years with the introduction of the modern metal detector with hefty microprocessors and great signal processing software. These are a different beast of a detector than those that came out 10 years ago. you have great state to metal detect in, just ask Calabash digger, he does quite well.

Back
Top Bottom