Church of the Compadre...

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
What is with all you guys?
Ahh...I get it, now!

For a long time this has been considered close to a toy, not a real detector like the big boys on the block.
Something you buy if you only have enough money for a beginners unit, or for a child.

Sure, a few had them, and tried to tell the world that they were more valuable than it's price would lead people to believe, but it mostly stayed a little secret that only it's owners really ever truly knew.
The secret that it would find things, valuable things that the other machines with more knobs and buttons and glorious screens could mostly only dream about...and it would find them easily.

Not all of the owners knew this secret, either.
Some bought them, found a few coins and maybe a couple of nice things, but never really got to know the Compadre as a friend and a partner, or understood the true nature of this meek and mild Clark Kent of a detector, never realizing the Superman like senses it really possessed.
So into the closet it went, replaced by a newer and shinier replacement that held the promise of riches and coins and the most valuable of metals...and it was forgotten.

Now, a resurgence, an awakening, and far and wide the word is finally out, a secret no more.
Rejoice!
Longtime closet dwellers are again seeing the light of day, new machines are being ordered, and this time, thanks to an enlightened few disciples like Slingshot and Skiwhiz, and Tabdog, the Way of the Compadre, a new religion is being born before our eyes.

Spread the word, brothers and sisters, use your Minelabs and Fishers and Whites and Garretts, but unless you also have a Compadre in the arsenal, you might never truly know of the riches that lie beneath our feet!

Tell you what, my Cibola goes way deep as well.
Ah, yes my brother. And my Silver umax,too. And we welcome our Vaquero and Tejon brethen,also. There are many who join us in fellowship. While we wish we had your depth, we gladly accept our affinity for gold. Do I hear an amen?:twisted::lol:

Ah, yes my brother. And my Silver umax,too. And we welcome our Vaquero and Tejon brethen,also. There are many who join us in fellowship. While we wish we had your depth, we gladly accept our affinity for gold. Do I hear an amen?:twisted::lol:
Amen brother sllingshot. Remember my brothers, Church of the Compadre will be held this coming Sunday and I am in charge of the collection plate :lol:. Don't tell anyone that I will be sinning this coming Monday as I will be swinging a Minelab, please give as much as you can in the collection plate, I need a Compadre to go with my Minelab so I can be forgiven by my brothers.

Attachments

• collection_plate.jpg
    collection_plate.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 10,494
Amen brother sllingshot. Remember my brothers, Church of the Compadre will be held this coming Sunday and I am in charge of the collection plate :lol:. Don't tell anyone that I will be sinning this coming Monday as I will be swinging a Minelab, please give as much as you can in the collection plate, I need a Compadre to go with my Minelab so I can be forgiven by my brothers.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd rather not dig 1,000,000 pieces of foil for a gold chain worth $50...Enjoy your trash folks. I'll still dig lbs of it every week...but not as much as you guys apparently.

Always good to hear from a non member of the church of the Compadre :lol:
I so look forward to digging all that trash.

I think I am converting to the Church.. :grin: Too cheap not too...

Tired of digging craters dealing with the pinpointing of a certain Tornado coil in the dirt and like the recovery speed of the Compadre.

Talk about speed hunting.... Get a buddy with a lesche and propointer and start marking targets .. you swing he digs. :yes:

I think I am converting to the Church.. :grin: Too cheap not too...

Tired of digging craters dealing with the pinpointing of a certain Tornado coil in the dirt and like the recovery speed of the Compadre.

Talk about speed hunting.... Get a buddy with a lesche and propointer and start marking targets .. you swing he digs. :yes:
Ya don't even need a pinpointer with a Compadre.

Get on board Bob, you will not regret it. Like you said, too cheap not to get one.

Back
Top Bottom