Thoughts on detector

Gatzow

I have been reading and reading and hate to start a new thread, but I'm gonna anyway. I'll be new to the hobby and the wife has given me permission/support to spend some time on this. I live in Wisconsin and plan on a mix of relics, but also some beach searches while on vacations. I don't really have a budget, pretty flexible, but I don't need to get in over my head until I get a little experience. I see different packages on different sites, but also read about a lot of stuff in packages can be "junk". Knowing what you all know now, what would have been your top "entry" setup to learn on. Assume a mix of use, value to money setup.

Thanks in advance. I look forward to sharing my finds in 2018 and beyond!

you want to hunt relics and salt beaches on vacation. Only current detector to fill that role is the CTX at a MSRP of $2500. Wait a few weeks and the Equinox (MSRP of $899) will be come "available". It will take a a number of weeks for pre-orders to get filled before they become available to general sales, but it will do everything you want and is much cheaper than the CTX.

Back
Top Bottom