1st gold for the year

romyrome

Elite Member
The day after i post I have no gold this year :( i go out and get gold lol :p but my luck changed right after that as I mistakenly made a u turn in a no u turn and got a dam ticket ughhh :mad: gold dance was taken away by the police :mad: o well I need to find more now just to pay off traffic school .

Attachments

• 20180114_174118.jpg
    20180114_174118.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG-20180114-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20180114-WA0005.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
The day after in post I have no gold this year i go out and get gold lol but my luck changed right after that as I mistakingly made a u turn in a no u turn and g it a dam ticket ughhh gold dance was takin away by the police :mad: o well I need to find more now just to pay off traffic school .

That's just criminal! :laughing:

R5

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing:
BUY A REAL MACHINE NOT A EXCAL!!!
AND STAY DOWN NORTH .... IN YOUR OWN HOOD!!!:no:
SOUTH IS IN MY AREA :lol::lol::lol:
GOT IT :laughing::laughing::laughing:

From golden ticket to traffic ticket- ouch. :no: Congrats on the golden one. :yes: I hope you don't have to wait long for the next one. :D

Wow! If you of all people couldnt talk your way out of a minor ticket, theres about No Hope for the rest of us! I'm sure you tried your best, probably even got it on camera! :laughing:

Been to driving school a couple times. Its 4 hours here. Want to have some fun? When they get to the part where its law you have to wear a seatbelt tell them you drive a 1956 and it didn't come with any seatbelts. Guy teaching my class never been told that and had to check if it was true:laughing:

I have no 2018 gold yet... (cue find)

I no turn, U no turn- we do happy dance.

U turn- you do walk of shame!

Sometimes those no U turn signs are very hard to see after a day of reflected glare on a sunny So. Cal beach!

Keep an eye peeled for the black widows AND the traffic signs.

Now that this is out of the way, may the rest of the year be a joy and treasure my friend.

The day after i post I have no gold this year :( i go out and get gold lol :p but my luck changed right after that as I mistakenly made a u turn in a no u turn and got a dam ticket ughhh :mad: gold dance was taken away by the police :mad: o well I need to find more now just to pay off traffic school .

Nice find, Romy! I've yet to do my gold dance for the year. Pretty jealous!

I had a year where I found a gold ring, and got a ticket immediately following for speeding (I was on vacation in a new area, and had NO idea the limit). Blank slate on value of the gold! Grrr. I know how you feel!

That's just criminal! :laughing:

R5
:no: I Know ughhh oh well sh!t happens
The land giveth, and the police taketh away.
Dam Police :roll:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing:
BUY A REAL MACHINE NOT A EXCAL!!!
AND STAY DOWN NORTH .... IN YOUR OWN HOOD!!!:no:
SOUTH IS IN MY AREA :lol::lol::lol:
GOT IT :laughing::laughing::laughing:
:laughing: just ordered the Equinox and im moving north lol jk but did order the Equinox :D

nice find buddy
thanks brother

From golden ticket to traffic ticket- ouch. :no: Congrats on the golden one. :yes: I hope you don't have to wait long for the next one. :D
Thanks George ! i hope not eater, hope u got some AU today
Wow! If you of all people couldnt talk your way out of a minor ticket, theres about No Hope for the rest of us! I'm sure you tried your best, probably even got it on camera! :laughing:
Hahhahah i didnt try suppose i should have though ;)
Maybe the traffic cop is the "penny tosser". :roll: :lol:
:laughing:
congrats on your 1st gold of 2018 romy sorry u got a ticket :D
Thanks BroncoFan
:dingding: Congrats on the gold! Condolences on the ticket. :( Thanks Felix gonna take a lot of pennies to pay this off

:lol:

Been to driving school a couple times. Its 4 hours here. Want to have some fun? When they get to the part where its law you have to wear a seatbelt tell them you drive a 1956 and it didn't come with any seatbelts. Guy teaching my class never been told that and had to check if it was true:laughing:
:laughing: i will try that :laughing: thanks itsaring :cool:

Nice gold! Not so good ticketed :(

I hate those no U turns!
ughhh i know dam way to ruin a good hunt ughh

I have no 2018 gold yet... (cue find)

I no turn, U no turn- we do happy dance.

U turn- you do walk of shame!

Sometimes those no U turn signs are very hard to see after a day of reflected glare on a sunny So. Cal beach!

Keep an eye peeled for the black widows AND the traffic signs.

Now that this is out of the way, may the rest of the year be a joy and treasure my friend.
Thanks Bud
On the Gold, far as the traffic ticket , it happens to everyone once in there lifetime , happy hunting, Earl
Thanks Earl it was my time i suppose
Nice find!!
Thanks Kisskrazed
Nice find, Romy! I've yet to do my gold dance for the year. Pretty jealous!
I had a year where I found a gold ring, and got a ticket immediately following for speeding (I was on vacation in a new area, and had NO idea the limit). Blank slate on value of the gold! Grrr. I know how you feel!
i feel a gold dance coming for you real soon bud :D

Good find Romy. Until my back improves, I'll have to wait for my first for the year.

dam sorry to hear brother i know your pain as i suffer from back issues aswell ughhh hope ya get out soon a dig a big ol fat chunk of that AU ;) GL&HH

hat sure is a pretty ring their Romey. Sorry about that stinking ticket. You were so wound up about the ring, you just wqas not watching the signs. !!!! happens. What you going to do ? Good luck my friend... KEN :D

Back
Top Bottom