First hunt 3 gold and David Yurman

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
The silver David Yurman with Amethyst and 20 diamonds is actually worth more used than all the gold melt. Took the gold earring with stones apart to weigh the gold. All the gold is 14k. Chain weighs 10.46 grams. Total is 12.76gram. Chain should sell good with the expensive latch. It was open. Earring and David Yurman were both latched when lost.

Side note. Had a bad last year towards the end. Several months after 12 neck injections I was literally suffering from steroid rage. Makes you want to cry, hurt someone if they say the wrong thing and be p'oed all day long. After that been having a bad side effect from taking Metformin. Giving me the worst body cramps I ever had in my life. Makes you scared to bend down and tie your shoes:shock:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/David-Yurm...370341?hash=item51fcb98fa5:g:AUkAAOSwGrFZg5~Z

Attachments

• IMG_2585.jpg
    IMG_2585.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 543
:dingding: That's an awesome hunt! If you gotta find silver DY and Tiff are as good as gold!

:dingding: That's an awesome hunt! If you gotta find silver DY and Tiff are as good as gold!
Thanks felix!

Find's Larry, glad to see your able to get out , and swing, good luck buddy in 2018, your starting off great, Earl
Thanks earl!

Very nice Larry. Glad you were able to snag some good things the first time out.

Nice necklaces.
Thanks! I don't get three gold often.

Nice pile of loot you uncovered. Hope for a speedy recovery for you
Thanks Steve! Quit taking the medication and am feeling a little better.

Those chains are sweet!!
Thanks OBN!

VERY nice recoveries! What are you swinging to find the chains Larry?
CTX. But I cant scrub the ground at the beach with the coil. Likely missing several. Not sure if the GPX 5000 would be worth the small chains?

Wow, couple of nice ones! Congrats!
Thanks!
Hat, Glad to see you back. I hope things are looking up for you this new year. You are off to a big start. Great finds. KEN :D
Thanks Ken!

SWEET! :D Starting the new year right. Sorry to hear about your pain. Ask your Dr for some medical 420. You are a prime candidate and I think it would help you out. Anyway....congrats Brother!

SWEET! :D Starting the new year right. Sorry to hear about your pain. Ask your Dr for some medical 420. You are a prime candidate and I think it would help you out. Anyway....congrats Brother!

My Docs in good shape. I think I need to find a broken down Doc with major health issues.

Oh sure, sell us Del Rio like he's the next Gawwwd. I was all phat, dumb, and happy at the beginning of the season! Why don't you just rip my heart out and feed it to the cat!

"Huh?! Wha'd I do?"
IMG_0618.jpg

Nice finds Larry. Sorry to hear of your medical issues... both the pain and the meds. Good you realize what it is, but it's hard to 'count to ten' when the ticking has already started.

R5

congrats larry are you finding all that gold with my old excal 800?? i really hope you feel better this year i know what your going through wtg great hunt buddy :D

Larry hate to hear about your health. Been there Three blown disc and two surgeries later. I just have to deal with it. But I have a hard time dealing with no gold for so long. Beautiful finds buddy. Get better and beat Kap to the gold.

You are off to a good start! sweet hunt!
Thanks!

Oh sure, sell us Del Rio like he's the next Gawwwd. I was all phat, dumb, and happy at the beginning of the season! Why don't you just rip my heart out and feed it to the cat!

"Huh?! Wha'd I do?"
View attachment 403761

Nice finds Larry. Sorry to hear of your medical issues... both the pain and the meds. Good you realize what it is, but it's hard to 'count to ten' when the ticking has already started.

R5
Thanks and be glad you didn't stay stuck with del Rio about 5 more years. You got a good coach now:yes:

congrats larry are you finding all that gold with my old excal 800?? i really hope you feel better this year i know what your going through wtg great hunt buddy :D
Your old 800 is the bomb water hunting. Found most the summer water gold with it. CTX time now.

Larry hate to hear about your health. Been there Three blown disc and two surgeries later. I just have to deal with it. But I have a hard time dealing with no gold for so long. Beautiful finds buddy. Get better and beat Kap to the gold.

At least my cramps went away when I quit the meds. Youll get the gold Dirtydog. Me you and my other friend can combine our gold and beat Kapi this year:lol:

At least my cramps went away when I quit the meds. Youll get the gold Dirtydog. Me you and my other friend can combine our gold and beat Kapi this year:lol:[/QUOTE]

Larry I'm down for the count again with my back. Hurts to stand, sit. Man pass me your med's.:lol: I don't know if it's factual, but I heard Kap was at Wal-Mart buying a case of gold spay paint the other day. You can't trust a woman.:lol:

Wow Larry. I missed this thread, but congrats on the finds. Feel better my friend. See ya soon buddy........:yes: (Tell Kapi to leave me a few....:lol:)

Back
Top Bottom