• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

In all her glory

Spartan84

Explorer
Forum Supporter
Came yesterday while I was at work. Got home around 2:30am and couldn't help myself, had to put her together.

So there I was at 3am walking around my basement with coins scattered testing her out haha

Thanks Bart @ BigBoyHobbies
Always have had good service with Bart and look forward to continuing it in the future.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388770242940.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388770242940.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 324
Started with a BH quick draw 2, then Fisher F2, then the F75se and now this.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I'm JEALOUS!

that'll be my next detector, as I'm nervous about dropping the current Cibola in the water...current LOL

Got my At Gold yesterday as well (as you know since you posted on my thread) I was too busy to test it much last night but tonight, I'll be doing what you did last night.

Congrats on the At Pro. Good luck

Came yesterday while I was at work. Got home around 2:30am and couldn't help myself, had to put her together.

So there I was at 3am walking around my basement with coins scattered testing her out haha

Thanks Bart @ BigBoyHobbies
Always have had good service with Bart and look forward to continuing it in the future.

Very welcome! Holler if you have any questions!

Got my At Gold yesterday as well (as you know since you posted on my thread) I was too busy to test it much last night but tonight, I'll be doing what you did last night.

Congrats on the At Pro. Good luck

I think you'll love the AT Gold. I've run many different units before but there's a special place I have for the Gold. I relic hunt with it.

HH

Back
Top Bottom