How do you carry you're tools ???

Riffmeister

Forum Supporter
I only carry 1 tool - my Lesche digger. I converted a pliers belt holder to accompany it. Works perfectly. i also wear a pouch for junk from Home Depot, inexpensive, fits on my belt. I put the dug coins in my jeans pocket. Steve in so az

Leschesheath.jpg

trashpouchfront.jpg

trashpouchback.jpg

I took two Broom Handle Wall Clips.
Screwed them back to back.

Clipped on to the Shaft of my Detector.
Clip Probe/Popper Tool into it.

Diggers on my Belt, PPer's in my pocket.
Packing light and simple these days.

thats a good idea putting the probe on the detector shaft thats what ive been wanting to do, my tool bag looks bulky and heavy but its actually really light, i have a left shoulder that gets sore very easy and it doesnt bother it-----good stuff guys i like seeing what other people use

I don't take any more with me than I need. I leave the rest in the trunk of my car. I use a lightweight belt made from a seatbelt with a small pouch for finds and trash. A camera case for my pinpointer and a holder for my digger and probe. If I need anything else, I usually have a pocket that it will fit in.
Belt1.gif

I pack as light as possable. Detector, digger, trash pouch, water bottle. Any good stuff found goes in my pants pocket. Started out carrying a lot of stuff but it got too heavy and was in the way.

Hi all , I wear a black web belt with a Garrett trash bag that has a zip up coin pocket in it and my Lesche digger and Garrett pro pointer and can hang a rag threw the belt to wipe hands and coins with . This works great for me and is easy to wear and handle . I use this long Garrett bag to pack everything to the truck it has my belt set up , screw drivers , extra batteries and all extra stuff I might need close by in the truck . I am disabled and use to have trouble getting up and down and I would use this four wheeled walker to haul all my stuff and to help me get up and down , but got strong enough now I don't use it anymore usually leave it in the truck now .

Harold

Attachments

• Detecting belt and tools 004.jpg
    Detecting belt and tools 004.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 1,354
  • Detecting belt and tools.jpg
    Detecting belt and tools.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,209
  • Bearharold.jpg
    Bearharold.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,171
I use the bag my cheapo tools (the ones I loan out:lol:) came in....

IMG000608.jpgAs you can see, I bring my trash home:grin:

IMG000609.jpgI use the Mini M&Ms bottle for rings coins and small objects...the larger thing I just toss into the bag...works great for me:D

I use A Hunters Pouch. Has plenty of room for my finds. In one of the pouches I carry extra batteries and plastic bags for bigger finds.

Attachments

• DSCF0787.jpg
    DSCF0787.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,266
I just use a plain white 5 gallon bucket with a wire handle. It keeps my pin pointer, probe, lesche digging tool and my towel. Coins and other good things goes in my pockets, but everything else goes in the bucket. When I'm digging, I can lean on the bucket or when I get ready to stand up, I can push off from the edge. And if I get really tired, it makes a nice seat.

Hi all , I wear a black web belt with a Garrett trash bag that has a zip up coin pocket in it and my Lesche digger and Garrett pro pointer and can hang a rag threw the belt to wipe hands and coins with . This works great for me and is easy to wear and handle .

Harold

Bearharold, I haven't put it together yet, but your rig is exactly what I pictured in my mind that I was going to do for my gear.

I don't think I could carry all that stuff you guys are showing here.

I wear a nail apron to hold my finds (left pocket for junk, right pocket for good stuff).

I carry my probe (a screwdriver with a smooth rounded tip), my pinpointer, and my digging knife in my left hand and my detector in my right hand.

That's it.

I don't think I could carry all that stuff you guys are showing here.

I wear a nail apron to hold my finds (left pocket for junk, right pocket for good stuff).

I carry my probe (a screwdriver with a smooth rounded tip), my pinpointer, and my digging knife in my left hand and my detector in my right hand.

That's it.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, but do you look COOL:cool12::neat::rofl:

im with you dan i have a lock blade knife w/ saw for tree roots i carry in my pocket a plastic groc bag and digger in one hand /bag for trash and put dirt on when digging lawns pp in back pocket all good finds go in shirt pocket w flap md in other hand thats it:):)

I use a 'suspension' tool belt, available at Lowes, and likely Home Depot. It is a tool rig suspended by shoulder straps (like suspenders) with accessory bags and clips on the belt. Does not weigh the pants down, can hold whatever you want, not hot in warm weather, and goes over jacket in cool weather. Just pick it up, put it on and go. RickO

Back
Top Bottom