GTI 1500 and 4.5 sniper coil

ModernDayWarrior

Just got my 4.5 sniper for the 1500 and I don't know if I'll put the stock coil back on! I've hunted my yard a million times and only found one mercury dime. In less than an hour with the sniper, I've found a '52 Franklin half and both '46 and '63 silver Rosies. I've got a lot of places to go back to now!

Yes its a very nice coil. What i like to do is turn the bell-tone off with bi-level on and then crank the sens up to like 11 or so and dig all targets from foil on up. Especially dig them targets that jump from 9to5 9to5 :) usually something good lying in the fringe area.

I detected a school yard Monday using what i said above and had a very good morning

Attachments

• loot.jpg
    loot.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 270
  • cleaned.jpg
    cleaned.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 267
Just got my 4.5 sniper for the 1500 and I don't know if I'll put the stock coil back on! I've hunted my yard a million times and only found one mercury dime. In less than an hour with the sniper, I've found a '52 Franklin half and both '46 and '63 silver Rosies. I've got a lot of places to go back to now!
Will this 4.5 Sniper coil work on the GTI 2500? I feel that it should. Also, will it "image"?

Last edited:
The 4.5 will not image, but you don't need it. You can tell by moving the coil side to side and up and down the size of the target.

Attachments

• coins.jpg
    coins.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 228
Back
Top Bottom