buying a pinpointer for my ace 250

dingdingding

hi everyone i really need some help here, im looking to buy a nice pinpointer for my ace 250. out of all the ones i've looked at the sun ray for the ace looks to be the best, and from the research that i've done from youtube and other websites it seems to be pretty decent with other peoples 250s as well.
but i thought i would get some input from the wonderfull people here before investing $189 into a pinpointer. so if any one has any pros and cons, or better suggestion to give me it would really be appreciated.

I just got a Garrett Pro Pointer and it suppose to be one of the best. I love mine.

I just ordered a DetectorPro pistol probe, I hear they are really good. I'm trying to reduce my recovery time, can't wait to try it out.

I am getting the Garrett Pro Pointer and the sniper coil tomorrow night to go with my ACE. I prefer something removed from my detector for pin pointing

im going to look in to the garret pinpointer tommarow. i really want to get my recovery speed up. and i hope a good pinpointer will help and thanks for all the other suggestions aswell guys/girls

The Garrett Propointer would be perfect for you, they are great.......The SunRay Probes are fantastic but my personel opinion would be to put those on higher $$ detectors.....MY OPINION... Good Luck...

I'd go Sun Ray....

But, the Propointer gets high marks and I have read that the pistol probe is very good too. On the other hand if you upgrade from the 250 and it has the Sun Ray it's an extra selling point.
Good luck on your purchase.
Marty

thnaks guys/girls for all the helpm u gave me i have finnaly made my decision and i bought they sun ray yf-1 for $188.00

My first detector was a Ace 250 with a Sunray In-line PPer.
Killer combination, on the ding and digging.

Retreival just got faster, holes got cleaner.
Very good depth, Disc's works also.

Don't be afraid to max the Sens for PPing.
I made the Yeller Feller work for me.

You can't forget the PPer at the last hole.
But, you can forget to switch back to Coil :(

I got the same one you are thinking about for my 250 and love it.

Absolutely no regrets on my purchase... and that's what really counts.

Being able to use the detectors pinpoint function with the probe is awesome.

There are a few really good probes out there... but I can pretty much guarantee you won't be disappointed with the Sun Ray.

i gto my pinpointer in the mail to day and i love it. already it has made my recovery time go down so much and i allways find my targ. i think this was a great investment on my part.

Back
Top Bottom