Dangerous Park

From the info given by the OP, Most likely it was! Dead guy at a picnic table face down in a bowl of Cheerios? Yep! We got ourselves a cereal killer! :laughing:

Thanks for bringing this thread back ON Topic and interjecting some humor! :laughing:

Don't have a problem with tattoos!

Me neither, as long as they're not on me. Besides, I wouldn't want to mess up this exquisite example of manhood. Plus my wife would laugh at me if I got a tatt.

Back to the original post, I'm really glad I live in an area where we don't have to worry about threats in our parks (much). Just cult moms who murder their kids. It's a sad time we're living in. Be safe all.

I wasn't ever one to really want a tattoo. Mostly because they are too expensive. When I was 18 I wanted a rams skull because I thought it looked cool. Glad I didn't get it because its pretty much a picture of the devil and thats definitely not me. I hunt Seattle parks, you have to carry there if you want to come home with your detector.

........ you have to carry there if you want to come home with your detector.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you but I wouldn't use a gun to protect my possessions, only for my life or someone else's. In this situation I would want and use pepper spray. If they were armed with a gun I would want to have one too but if they got the drop on me then I'd let them have my detector and my wallet. My possessions aren't worth the headache, financial cost, time and mostly the chance I could get seriously hurt or killed. Being shot isn't like stupid Hollywood movies. They won't be instantly incapacitated unless hit in the head, spinal cord etc. and they could still shoot back. A pulled gun can definitely deter an attack though, my x proved that point. No not on me, 😄 two guys late at night while she was working.

Since this really could happen anywhere, not going to a park isn't an option unless you're ok with hideing in your home all your life. Hundreds of different situations...

I wasn't ever one to really want a tattoo. Mostly because they are too expensive. When I was 18 I wanted a rams skull because I thought it looked cool. Glad I didn't get it because its pretty much a picture of the devil and thats definitely not me. I hunt Seattle parks, you have to carry there if you want to come home with your detector.

Have you been able to get out and detect the CHAZ much yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, so I typically don't chime in to these conversations, except in jest, but this has me genuinely wanting to know.

You state that you hunt Seattle parks. Got it.

You also state that you have to carry if you want to come back with your detector. Got it.

So... Of all the times you've detected the Seattle Parks, how many times, exactly, have you had to use your gun to retain possession of your equipment? Based on your statement, it must be a lot.

Skippy

OK, so I typically don't chime in to these conversations, except in jest, but this has me genuinely wanting to know.

You state that you hunt Seattle parks. Got it.

You also state that you have to carry if you want to come back with your detector. Got it.

So... Of all the times you've detected the Seattle Parks, how many times, exactly, have you had to use your gun to retain possession of your equipment? Based on your statement, it must be a lot.

Skippy

Sarcasm of course. The answer to that is never have I had to.

Back
Top Bottom