Took the skunk but...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
My friend Robert didn't... my finds are in the truck.. I didn't hunt long as I took the wrong detector plus my back was killing me so I quit and enjoyed the salt air :D

First ring is 14k diamond ring... its an oldie 6 prong, second ring is a 1947 school ring in 10k...

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 457
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 470
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 471
Craig, Sun beach all good. Class ring and a diamond ring I would be doing a happy dance.

Roberts

killing you bro :lol:, Is that a real diamond ?, glad to see you got out, I had to dig all the stones & mulch up in my yard today, Shogun is eating mulch :roll:, done deal, might get out for a land hunt tomorrow, last warmer day than calling 4 snow :mad:, money 4 u , but I don't like it, Earl

killing you bro :lol:, Is that a real diamond ?, glad to see you got out, I had to dig all the stones & mulch up in my yard today, Shogun is eating mulch :roll:, done deal, might get out for a land hunt tomorrow, last warmer day than calling 4 snow :mad:, money 4 u , but I don't like it, Earl

I was out salting my commercials this morning again... the restaurant I take care of called at 5:44 am and wanted me there by 6... yeah right I pulled in at 6:15 I guess...

Like Robert said he took the skunk when I found the chain so it was my turn... after all I'm Mr.Goldslumpy :laughing:

Craig, Sun beach all good. Class ring and a diamond ring I would be doing a happy dance.

Sun doesn't help when the air temp is in the 30's with a stiff NW wind and a water temp of 37 degree's :lol:

:oldguy:hope your back feels better,,,,,,,I feel mine some days,,,,,,better luck next time,,,,sometimes, its just about getting out,,,,,GL HH

Nice class ring- always chunky. Have not found one in awhile. A nice couple of scoops! Congrats.

Very cool finds, love both rings...good for Robert! And hope the back gets well soon..

Back
Top Bottom