Couple of Rings for a 3 Hour Hunt

jjm861

Elite Member
Man....it seems like I haven't been to the beach for a long time. Actually it has one been a couple of weeks:lol: For you So. Cal. hunters, you know what the beach conditions have been like lately....sand....sand....and did I mention sand !!!! However, I found a small spot that had a steep slope that gave up a few targets. For those of you who hunt that same beaches as I do, a clue or two may be found in the first pic.

One nice .925er and a tungsten carbide ring made of a very fun hunt. If you look closely, the tungsten ring has what may be a thin gold band inlay. More investigation needed on this one??

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_0581.jpg
    IMG_0581.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 647
  • IMG_0582.jpg
    IMG_0582.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 652
  • IMG_0583.jpg
    IMG_0583.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 665
  • IMG_0585.jpg
    IMG_0585.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 641
  • IMG_0586.jpg
    IMG_0586.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 625
Nice finds

Please feel free to include some S. CA beach eye candy, I was wondering if those roller skating chic's in bikini's exist , or myth, howboutit :spiteful::waytogo:

Think your conditions r bad..... we have that same sand plus they been reconditioning beaches like crazy. Now that a lot of sand. Its just like winter fishing.... u really have to work hard to find anything. Good score on the rings.

That sterling silver ring is cool and I like the band around the tungsten. Very nice finds!

Back
Top Bottom