Mr.Goldslumpy Scores...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Earl is a charactor coming up with the gold slumpy title for me...

First hunt of 2015 for me... chain is 18k, 24 inches long and weighs in at 22 grams... the silver medal was also on the chain when I found it...

It was my first beach hunt with the eight inch Tornado coil which is actually 7.25 inches...

Not many coin targets but who cares :lol: I loved the small coil in the heavy iron the target separation was awesome... I was worried the coil wasn't deep enough but it is... some targets were 3 scoops down... I'll swinging it again tomorrow on the GT.

I will not be selling it... I'm wearing the chain :yes:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 848
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 859
:dingding: WTG Craig!!! I'll forgive your lack of pennies for that sweet looking chain!

Nice Score GS

Craig, ya know, you can't hold that title forever :lol:, it was just a motivator to get you out hunting :yes:, congrads on the heavy Gold, were you hunting alone, or with someone this time ?, happy hunting, Earl

Nice score on the chain, Craig. That's a honker!

So you notice a big difference in target separation with the 8" vs 10" coil? How big of a pita is it to swap the coils? You just have to take apart the pod and solder it in?

Nice score on the chain, Craig. That's a honker!

So you notice a big difference in target separation with the 8" vs 10" coil? How big of a pita is it to swap the coils? You just have to take apart the pod and solder it in?

I have two GT's... one has the 10x12 and the other has the tiny coil my 10 inch coils are sitting in my closet... ;) I won't sell them as who knows when they won't be available anymore...

:dingding: WTG Craig!!! I'll forgive your lack of pennies for that sweet looking chain!

I dug two doesn't that count for anything Felix? :lol:

That is totally awesome!!!! Congrats on the yellow!
Thanks DnD

Dang nice and ya didn't even chop it in half! View attachment 304908

It would have sucked if I did that :yes:

Craig, ya know, you can't hold that title forever :lol:, it was just a motivator to get you out hunting :yes:, congrads on the heavy Gold, were you hunting alone, or with someone this time ?, happy hunting, Earl

Earl... I was even thinking of changing my screen name to Mr.Goldslumpy ;) I have been saving my sore body for work and when it was finished I would start hunting... you can't motivate me :laughing:

WOW WTG Congrates on the 18k Craig:bling:

thanks Angel

Ah wow, that thing is gorgeous! :shock: What a score! A huge congrats on the huge gold. :yes:

Thanks Stewert..

Really nice find Craig. I thing I should move down that way. LOL That's where all the goodies are.

Well... if you had a normal sized scoop instead of that dredge you have you would leave a few targets for next time ;)

Great job finding that yellow stuff!!! And 18k is awesome!!

Congrats!!

Thanks AJT

That is a super find! Congrats!

Thanks Kapidr... you're doing great this year...

Thats a keeper for sure....nice hit!! :yes:

Thanks Joe.

Back
Top Bottom