3 Ring Find in Wet Sand

Marty115

Went out on Sat and managed to pull out three rings, 2 -10K and 1 - .925 Silver.
I particularly like the Roman Ring. Shell layer was about 5" below. Sovereign GT rocks. My favorite weapon of choice. Thanks. Marty

Attachments

• 3Ring.jpg
    3Ring.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 491
  • roman.jpg
    roman.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 489
  • Tiny 10K.jpg
    Tiny 10K.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 492
All the rings are beautiful but that Roman ring is Awesome!!
Congrats on the great finds!

Sweet rings! I found a similar Roman ring last year but 10k yellow with a carved cats eye stone for the Roman soldier. I was told it was a very popular design in the 1930's-1940's era....

Cliff

Went out on Sat and managed to pull out three rings, 2 -10K and 1 - .925 Silver.
I particularly like the Roman Ring. Shell layer was about 5" below. Sovereign GT rocks. My favorite weapon of choice. Thanks. Marty

I've had the GT just over a year now. It took nearly three years and four detectors to find the one that suits me. Now, it's hard to put the Sov-WOT down.

R5

Sweet rings! I found a similar Roman ring last year but 10k yellow with a carved cats eye stone for the Roman soldier. I was told it was a very popular design in the 1930's-1940's era....

Cliff

I was trying to find this exact gold ring online. I got close but not quite the same one. Thanks for the info. I have never seen one before and it is amazing what one learns doing this hobby.

Back
Top Bottom