South bullet beach just keeps giving and giving (updated)

Every once in a while someone on this forum gets on a roll (as it should be). I guess it's your turn! Congrats on all the great finds lately and keep pushing on while it's good!

Nice finds! I'm not an ocean beach guy but doesn't the age of these finds mean sand levels are VERY low? Are you hitting hard ground?

Those bullets look a lot like Springfield .45-70.

Maybe someone with a bullet book could help us out.

Are you the only one in Florida finding Gold..? :kingdances: Like they said your on a Great Hot Streak!!

keep right on hitting it until it stops giving,,,,be very fortunate to have a beach where old finds are,,,,,,,also be happy its only mother nature bringing in a little sand here and there,,,,,my favorite beach is getting 200,000 cubic yards of sand pumped by machines right now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,,,,,,:mad:old finds will be buried for years and years, until a storm comes,,,,,,GL HH

keep right on hitting it until it stops giving,,,,be very fortunate to have a beach where old finds are,,,,,,,also be happy its only mother nature bringing in a little sand here and there,,,,,my favorite beach is getting 200,000 cubic yards of sand pumped by machines right now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,,,,,,:mad:old finds will be buried for years and years, until a storm comes,,,,,,GL HH

MY beach is like this (like yours) but the beach I'm travelling to to get this old stuff is just that, a long travel from my beach :)

Attachments

• ST AUGUSTINE PIER BEFORE AND AFTER.jpg
    ST AUGUSTINE PIER BEFORE AND AFTER.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 41
MY beach is like this (like yours) but the beach I'm travelling to to get this old stuff is just that, a long travel from my beach :)

That's about the way it will be upon completion,,,,,, tractors and pumps going,,,,,problem is, they are piling the sand from one side of the key to the other soooooooo, if I keep walking, I walk in to a pass on both sides of the key,,,,there are two keys where I am and they are separated by a pass on each side,,,,,,,,,,the beaches N of this one were replenished last year,,,,just something I am going to have to deal with this summer,,,,,more gas in the truck to drive to other beaches and perhaps fresh drops,,,,,,,,,,keep finding the gold while its there! GL HH

Back
Top Bottom