2015 finds wish list

beachdude

Elite Member
Around this time I usually post my wish list for treasure hunting finds for the upcoming year, as I prepare to head to Southern Africa for a few months. Of course big diamonds would always be nice to find, but I have yet to find an emerald, so I hope to find one of those in the next few months. So if you are listening Sea Gods, a big & clean emerald in a ring would be nice, but I will be grateful for any finds at all really.

Thanks Sea Gods! beachdude

Emerald and gold ring and gold coin are on the top of my bucket list. I love emeralds.

http://www.pics4world.com/vb/imgcache/2/24048showing.jpg

My big wish is a huge gold mens necklace 18 k. :yes:
24048showing.jpg

2015 Wish list from both Water and Land:

-First water gold (have found several gold in the dirt)

-First platinum

-First palladium

-First Barber Quarter (how this one has evaded me this long is amazing)

-First capped bust anything

-Fugio Cent. This is possibly my all time favorite coin design and rather than spending $1500 on one, I'd rather find one for free.

-Rolex (yeah I can dream)

-anything really valuable and ugly. (to the point I would actually be motivated to sell something I found vs keeping everything)

-enough gold to send to ARA and get a bar back.

A invitation to spend the weekend alone with Hallie Berry :wow: or a 5crt diamond ring that belongs to Hallie Berry so I could return it late at night with a bottle of good wine.:laughing:

Man she's washed up. Set your goals higher. That might've been a good one 15 years ago. lol

I have a water wish list of 2 things.
1st a gold item above 14k. Heck I got 21 gold items last year and nothing above 14k. Not knocking it but would like some higher Karat stuff.

2nd a piece of Platinum...

My dirt goals are well I will take them from the water as well. LOL

1st a Large cent

2nd a Silver dollar

3rd a gold coin that I will take anyway I can find it.

For 2015 I want to find (and return) something that means the world to them. Whatever karma that flows out of that I plan on getting out of debt with. Kinda Yin/Yang.

Unfortunately, I think my list is the same as it was the last time we went through this:
- gold chain
- platinum ring
- jewelry with gold coin
- silver dollar
- big engagement ring with ice
- old signet ring
- Rolex or other high end watch
- Tiffany or Cartier gold
- Gold bracelet
Okay, the list is getting longer each year. :(:lol::no::?:

2015 Wish list from both Water and Land:

-First water gold (have found several gold in the dirt)

-First platinum

-First palladium

-First Barber Quarter (how this one has evaded me this long is amazing)

-First capped bust anything

-Fugio Cent. This is possibly my all time favorite coin design and rather than spending $1500 on one, I'd rather find one for free.

-Rolex (yeah I can dream)

-anything really valuable and ugly. (to the point I would actually be motivated to sell something I found vs keeping everything)

-enough gold to send to ARA and get a bar back.

Is that all? :lol: that high end stuff you should hunt high end beaches...

I have no wish list for inanimate objects :lol: my only wish is that each hunt is enjoyable :yes:

Emerald would be cool.

I hope to find some older coins this year. Some older hunting spots. For some reason finding 3 $20 gold coins comes to mind.

Found 5 gold rings last year, I don't expect to find that many this year for some reason.

But I'll settle for a good year of having fun getting out.

1. heavy chain, talking 100 grams of gold
2. Emerald mens ring

give me those two items and I am happy with bands and odds and ends of gold

Back
Top Bottom