Razor Edge Gator Digger OR Lesche Digger?

My True Temper Digger is wearing down slowly... I saw the secret discount at Kellyco and saw the Gator Digger was only $20--which I compared to a Lesche Digger which is at about $40. So Is there a difference between the two digging tools? :?::?::?:

I bought a Gator from Kelleyco's Secret Sale because the price was right. Figured I couldn't go wrong for that price. I have Lesche that I use all the time, so have not used the Gator yet. The Gator looks to be a very solid tool and worth the money. The blade is heavier and the hilt is smaller, but like I said for the price you can't go wrong.

The gator digger for 2011 is new and improved, stronger and your not going to bend it. You may have to reglue the rubber handle eventually but for 20 bucks its an awesome deal

I think FR might have the older version, I have the newer one and it doesnt give at all. It cuts real nice, and as stated above...the money is right.

DSC_00012-1.jpg

My lesche is in the mail. I've been hearing the Razor has been giving people issues.

Although the Razor has a lifetime warranty I believe.

I realized that the handle is very different from the lesche, does it have a good grip?

i own both and use the lesche most of the time but the razor gator is a good tool, the gator actually has a better bend or V in the blade to pull dirt outa the hole better. if you get the razor digger just run it along a grinding wheel to put a better edge on it.

I like the scoop ability of the razor and the grip is nicer than the lesche. However, it is heavier, needs to be sharpened, and not as smooth cutting a plug due to the more V like shape.

It's VERY similar to Garrett's digger.

i own both and use the lesche most of the time but the razor gator is a good tool, the gator actually has a better bend or V in the blade to pull dirt outa the hole better. if you get the razor digger just run it along a grinding wheel to put a better edge on it.

This is exactely what I did with mine! Works so much better! Also, I have a Sampson T Handle Mini Lesche that I use.

Back
Top Bottom