This weekend and last weekend finds: 1st gold 2010

dave+bobbie

Elite Member
Weather usually is not that much of an issue here in eastern nc but the last several weeks has been the exception. As I had said back in December Bobbie is up in Michigan visiting her family for 3 weeks. We meet them in WV she goes north and I had back south and then when time to pick her up we meet again in WV. SO with that being said, Last thursday the 7th we detected a couple of tot lots on the way up she found the silver ring and silver heart then, the little silver dolphin charm I found on the 10th at a school yard on my way home. Ok forward to this weekend. I had to work yesterday morning so me and peanut didnt get to the first spot until after 2:30 I found little less than $3.00 before darkness put an end to detecting last night. We were rolling this morning fairly early at least once the rain stopped. When bobbie is out of town I detect all the areas myself and what is in her areas is hers. Now I am undeniably a turtle when it comes to detecting as the frist spot peanut and I were at we were there for over 2.5 hours of course it did produce the 14k Christ pendant and the little silver earring and little silver cross. it also produced several pieces of junk jewelry
and over $4.00 in clad. 2nd spot produced another $3.00 in clad and another junk earring. 3rd spot was a big suprise, part of my detecting time when bobbie is gone is checking out the slow producing areas to see if there had been any changes, they had removed their old playground and installed a new large mulch playground. It produced the 14k bracelet and 14k initial pendant and another $4.00 in clad. Last spot only a few minutes beofre the skys opened up but there long enough to find the 14k cross.
So bobbies take of the goodies for today was the 14k cross, the 14k initial pendant, the silver earring and silver cross. Mine was the 14k bracelet and 14k Christ pendant
My office is closed tomorrow so peanut and I will be heading out again in the am
hh
dave+bobbie "in mich"

Attachments

• 1172010G.jpg
    1172010G.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 407
  • 1172010S.jpg
    1172010S.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 415
Awesome finds!

Way to go on the gold and silver! It sure gets the newbies excited to go out and find something.

Thanks for sharing!

Steve from Seattle

Congratulations on a really great start! You both definitely pull in a lot of gold and silver :) Keep it up!

thanks all, It was nice finding the first one then it was like ok now lets find one for bobbie, I have next weekend detecting for both of us then we return to tream detecting on the 31st of this month
hh
dave+bobbie"in mich"

Back
Top Bottom