Lesche or a Razor Edge Gator?

GeorgiaJay

Forum Supporter
I am considering getting either an original Lesche for $40 or a Razor Edge Gator digger for $60. I am not sure which one to get? What do u think?

It depends if you are right handed or left handed. The Lesche has one edge that has teeth and I am right handed and find it difficult to use. Seem like the teeth are on the wrong side?

Righty here as well. I love my Lesche. Did the tooth mod to mine with a Dremel tool so teeth are on both sides. You wont regret getting one in my opinion.

I have the Treasure-Wise 3 in 1 digging tool which has the teeth on the left side as you are holding it. I'm a lefty so I start cutting the sod at the 3 o'clock position and pull the knife back toward me around to 9 or 10 o'clock. I see the Lesche has the teeth on the other edge, so I would think if you're a righty you would start the cut at 10 o'clock and pull it back counterclockwise to 3.

I've heard good things about the Lesche. I don't think you can go wrong purchasing one.

Predator or Lesche are the same tools, a long story. I'm right handed and the teeth have never bothered me. I'd save the $20 and get the Lesche or Predator.

The regular digger has a 4.5" handle. They make the same blade with a 6" handle. If you get the 4.5" check my Lesche fix in the fix section. Rob

Back
Top Bottom