SH102.jpg

On the field.

SH110.jpg

SH112.jpg

Moi !

SH111.jpg

The Castle Keep

SH113.jpg

Most Excellent ! The King enjoyed seeing the Castle image also! Reminded His Highness of Home in the Old Country!

And He likes your dectecting vest! He has one identical color but with 3/4 mesh for summer hunting! Plenty of pockets for a full day's take of items!

Glad to hear the Boy Scouts in England have such a great group of folks sponsoring them!

Finally, interesting first few pics...the King is wondering why no one was sitting down? :lol::lol::lol:

Alan,

Great photos, thanks for sharing. I notice most of those folks have shovels, are they finding all of there coins real deep? Or does the depth range vary from the surface down to the maxium detectors range of operation?

If you look closely, most everyone in the first picture has at least one hand in their pocket.

Heh, that looks like a fun time!

I am jealous!

Being from the USA, I gotta admit, that would have to be wild to be able to detect or even just gather so close to an old castle like that, that's just awesome,:woohoo: :goodjob:

BTW, I like the vest as well, wouldn't mind knowing where a fellow can find one like that.

Hey Alan,

That looks like a fun day! Wish I could have been there. :yes:

Alan (from Minnesota!)

Back
Top Bottom