Pin pointer holder

Heh I'm telling you... You will be the CO/CEO of Diguletric(s) Electrical Supplies Inc.
Like I told someone else once, just don't forget about us little people when you are the top of the ladder.. :D

Heh I'm telling you... You will be the CO/CEO of Diguletric(s) Electrical Supplies Inc.
Like I told someone else once, just don't forget about us little people when you are the top of the ladder.. :D
If i ever make it i wont forget!:)

I agree it is his idea just what i did is not his design and like i said his looks way better.

Wasn't saying anything about your design bud..

Nothing to do with you and your design. Already complimented yours! You did awesome with what you had, and all for less than a dolla!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nothing to do with you and your design. Already complimented yours! You did awesome with what you had, and all for less than a dolla!

I know and maybe she didnt know. I dont know, but he had a great idea i zip tied the sheath my xpointer came in to my at pro. I just hate toting them in my pockets and i dont like them on my side. I hunt mostly woods by my house and dont use a lesche unless i go some where i need it. Even then its in my back pocket as i hate the sheath on my side.

I was just also trying to help other people out as well i got two kids so im on a budget. I wanted the f75 but bought a t2 cause it was the price i could afford. I buy what i can afford i dont try to afford what i buy. Thats why this country is in bad shape now. I know his product dont cost much and its affordable i just like to build and do my own thing. Dont take this post wrong man i was just saying in general.

Didn't mean to get this thread in an uproar with the mount, was kinda like seeing your kid playing a sport or whatever and can't refrain from saying "thats my boy or girl !" So, for whatever its worth Happy New Yr and keep the ideas going.

Didn't mean to get this thread in an uproar with the mount, was kinda like seeing your kid playing a sport or whatever and can't refrain from saying "thats my boy or girl !" So, for whatever its worth Happy New Yr and keep the ideas going.

That I can understand 100% Gunrunner.. 100%. Man, I just see people outside of here each and every day just bury each other, step on someone's idea, and run with it, etc. to a point where it just staggers my mind. Thought that you were trying to do the same possibly, and if I was not correct in that, my apologies to you ..just have been the one that was "walked over" before, would defend anyone to the ground that i think has good intentions...

All the best ...and happy new year

Or you could just get one of these propointer mounts!

511c26d619d1f647adc0953e79d86fcc.image.444x300.jpg

Or get one of these. There's somebody selling these EXACT ones on Ebay for $11.99 plus about $10.00 shipping. They're $1.19 and free shipping from this place. They work perfectly with a propointer, and even swivel in the middle.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-360-Swivel-Bicycle-Bike-LED-Flashlight-Mount-Bracket-Holder-Torch-Clip-Clamp-Universal/32227257452.html

Or get one of these. There's somebody selling these EXACT ones on Ebay for $11.99 plus about $10.00 shipping. They're $1.19 and free shipping from this place. They work perfectly with a propointer, and even swivel in the middle.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-360-Swivel-Bicycle-Bike-LED-Flashlight-Mount-Bracket-Holder-Torch-Clip-Clamp-Universal/32227257452.html

NOT the exact same ones, as the one i posted is not made by same person and they do not swivel...One you posted is cheaper, because they're more cheaply made... So not EXACT as you stated... just a FYI

Not even same design... at all.... See the design difference here:

http://detectingdeals.com/?p=233

Love the design and the price. I also have 4 young kids at home so money is tight constantly. If the sheath for my GPP ever wears out I'll probably do something similar, Have enough plumbing parts around my house I could redo the whole house should the need arise. Sheath for my digger also started splitting at the top so it would just start to hang loose off my side. Solution for that was a couple winds of duct tape. good as new.

NOT the exact same ones, as the one i posted is not made by same person and they do not swivel...One you posted is cheaper, because they're more cheaply made... So not EXACT as you stated... just a FYI

Not even same design... at all.... See the design difference here:

http://detectingdeals.com/?p=233

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I wasn't saying they were the same as the one you posted....I was saying they were the same as the ones I saw on Ebay. :)

Back
Top Bottom