dig your pull tabs

randy

Forum Supporter
Had some time over lunch and went back to the park where I scored an old half dime to work that area again, and work some bling along the soccer field. Decided to see how many shapes and colors of pull tabs I could pull -- quite a few in the VDI 22-27 range today, including that odd-shaped one stamped "14K" and weighing a beefy 9.68 grams :run1:

Also pulled a silver bling with my initial on it, a weird wheatie/zincoln spill, and Chuck E Cheese token. Quite a mix coming out this small park. Also thought I had a large copper, but it was a cleverly disguised canslaw at 12 inches that I worked on a good 10 minutes in the rock hard dirt :mad:

[I posted this on Friday, but it didn't seem to take, so apologies if this is a duplicate post]

Attachments

• 061110c.jpg
    061110c.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 353
  • 061110a.jpg
    061110a.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 327
  • 061110b.jpg
    061110b.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 351
Decided to see how many shapes and colors of pull tabs I could pull -- quite a few in the VDI 22-27 range today, including that odd-shaped one stamped "14K" and weighing a beefy 9.68 grams

You got me, I was thinking "a 14K pull tab? :saywhat: Wow who makes that?" :doah:

Nice ring and bling!:neat:

I dig um.

They are just like coins, except tha
coins do pay some $$$ over time.

I hardly ever find silver coins, so I
go for gold and artifacts.

The tabs are really my friend. With
out the tabs, the gold would be gone
real quick.

Happy Huntin,

Back
Top Bottom