Seated and a Rosie puts me up to 13!

Robo99

Forum Supporter
This is my third seated for the year, whats the chances. It also happens to be my oldest coin now. 1841. WOOHOO! Went out with Pescadore, Tripperman79, and my son to detect a local park that is getting renovated. We waited out rain showers and I am glad we did.
picture.php

picture.php

I think I tried to kill Franklin from the looks of it, that'll teach it not to ring up like a wheatie. I also found a small Sterling pin, so all in all it was a great day for silver for me.
picture.php

You and your seated's wow !! Congrats on another great find. Great to hunt with you and the guys today. Sorry I had to wimp out on you earlier !!

You and your seated's wow !! Congrats on another great find. Great to hunt with you and the guys today. Sorry I had to wimp out on you earlier !!

Its all good. Thanks everyone. Chatted with Russell a bit before we left, we are going to meet back up there Wednesday morning.

Congrats on a nice piece. Goes to show that a hunted park after many years can still produce.

Very nice. That's pretty amazing that you have found three seated this year.

Thanks everyone, yes Jeremy, it is old for the area, especially in Greenville. When I found the first on this year I figured it to be the only one I would find in my life, 3 has blown my mind in our area. 1 was luck, 2 was research, and 3 was right place right time/luck/digging an odd signal. I have 3 of those, a barber, 2 SLQs, and have yet to find a Merc. That coin eludes me.

Thanks everyone, yes Jeremy, it is old for the area, especially in Greenville. When I found the first on this year I figured it to be the only one I would find in my life, 3 has blown my mind in our area. 1 was luck, 2 was research, and 3 was right place right time/luck/digging an odd signal. I have 3 of those, a barber, 2 SLQs, and have yet to find a Merc. That coin eludes me.

What a find! Congratulations Robo!

I used to live in Caddo Mills from '76-'82. Sure wish I had a detector then!!! We went to Greenville every once in a while!

Take care and nice finds.

NebTrac

Back
Top Bottom