Hudson Valley Region

BetterThanFishin

Hello all,

There seem to be a few interested in Md'ing the Hudson Valley region that would like to meet up for a team hunt. Most of us are newbies so maybe a vet can come along also?

Be patient. You'll find someone. Try to find a club. I'd suggest posting a thread asking if there are any clubs in your area.

I'm from Long Island and would be willing to make the trip up as long as work will cooperate With the hunt day.

Let me know, I'm in. I tried to hunt last weekend but didn't get any FB. Let's setup a time and place. Sat or Sun this weekend..

Saturday may be a possibility have to check with the wife. Let me know what you all decide.

I can go either day! Just let me know! I am super excited! Also I dont know where you all want to go but there is an abandoned castle in Roscoe NY I grew up right near it .. it is reported to be haunted .. and ghost towns etc.. I will post some pictures!.. Here is the castle...

Attachments

• wDundas-Castle.jpg
    wDundas-Castle.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1,388
  • wDundas-2.jpg
    wDundas-2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,329
  • P8210240.jpg
    P8210240.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 390
It was built in the late 1880's.. and is still exactly like you see in these pictures...

Attachments

• Dundas Castle 2.jpg
    Dundas Castle 2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 917
  • craig-e.jpg
    craig-e.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 360
  • 4289778332_a7d922208f.jpg
    4289778332_a7d922208f.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 479
The castle looks cool, but too far for me to go tomorrow. Anyone in for a hint tomorrow?

I love old castles, I can not believe no one lived in that one. Who builds a castle and does not live in it? Unfortunately my wife has plans for tomorrow so I have the kids and won't be doing any hunting :( here or there.

I'm still here thinking of a place local? My twins are sick from their innoculations from yesterday. Tetanus shots are the worst!

Back
Top Bottom