Got sat down last night!

Seeing BCK's Barber its understanding why you took a back seat for that beautiful coin. Still a great hunt and some great recoveries. Congrats Jeff. Jack

Great coins!

Very nice !

Great Hunt, congratulations. Its these type of hunts that spoil ya ! lol

Awesome finds Dweller....!!!

Beauty of a dime Jeff, congrats and happy Father's Day back to you!

Congrats on an awesome seated!!

WOW, lots of detail on that seated!
Post some pictures of it if you clean it some more:yes:

Dandy hunt cellr! My finds for today was two rusty nails that I thought were deep silver in a hunted out park and a 1976 memorial penny in a curb strip......kind of depressing. I might go out and hit some curb strips tonight when it cools off but who knows.

Nice digs!

Awesome congrats!

That's a sweet Seated Dime...congrats on it, the early Merc, War nickel and the rest of the old coins and relics...excellent hunt!

The real question is.....how do you like the CTX?;)
Astounding variety of stuff that I see very little of Jeff,you guys SPANKED that place! I cannot even begin to guess what else you might get out of there after seeing what this hunt brought out. Maybe gold coinage? A guy can drool...:grin:
It's gonna be hard to go to work knowing that every time you go out there's silver waiting for you!
You get props for getting a handle on that machine so fast, it's not always that way...EXCELLENT HUNTING!!

Another fine showing there CD! Beautiful!

Awesome man! sounds like a good night for sure.

Awesome hunt and that seated is a beauty. Congrats on the finds.

Couple of nice finds there! Congrats!

Seeing BCK's Barber its understanding why you took a back seat for that beautiful coin. Still a great hunt and some great recoveries. Congrats Jeff. Jack

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the comments! I love the 3030, still running factory coin mode at the moment. Yea that's twice in a row he spanked me at this spot :laughing: the big old silver takes the cake for sure. We hit it again Sunday night, and I got the silver skunk after a grueling 6 hour hunt. I did manage some good coins though. Cant wait to get back out there. Happy hunting everyone!

Nice group of finds Cellr,,, I have been looking at the new Whites digger... I do all my digging with a lesche going down on 1 knee.. it sucks when one digs a lot of targets...

Nice group of finds Cellr,,, I have been looking at the new Whites digger... I do all my digging with a lesche going down on 1 knee.. it sucks when one digs a lot of targets...

I really liked the Whites Digger (the hand digger). Sadly, I left mine behind one night, and didn't hunt for about a week before I realized it was missing. If I had to choose between the lesche hand digger and the whites, I would take the whites every time. Fortunately, I still had my lesche as a back up.

Man, that is too cool...congrats on the dimes!

Congrats on an awesome hunt, that's a good looking Seated! :yes:

Great seated, i am always jealous of those...

Fantastic hunt.....nice coins and some nice miscellaneous items

Thanks everyone! It makes me proud, a lot of effort goes into these hunts and I'm glad it paid off this time, HH!

Back
Top Bottom