Little Treasure from last week hunts..

OBN

OldCherryPicker
Forum Supporter
Got out a few days last week and scored some Sweeett treasures....all from the water... A few of the locals are getting upset so I had to leave town for a few days, back home now, will slip back in town Friday in disguise and raid there beach's while they are sleeping.......:pirate2:

Took in the Plat I found last week to Jared Jewelry, cleaned and appraised, took about 20 minutes, then Offer to purchase (for 9200.oo) since the stone was in perfect shape, Amazing he never even weighted the ring, said all the value was in the stone.... Retail is between 23,000, to 27,000

Attachments

• OBN0321.jpg
    OBN0321.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 628
Last edited:
Really nice congrats! I hope your kidding about the locals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a heck of a week Joe... congrats... you deserve it :yes: just tell those CTX guys they need to upgrade to an Excal :lol:

Thanks guys!!

There were a few dirty looks from the locals by the weekend, but I did meet several hunters that were very friendly. that were on vacation..

Yep the CTX can't keep up with the old Blue, only seen 2 CTX's, one did have a nice gold ring and was bragging about his find...so I pulled out the Plat set... it was like the world stopped...

That silver bracelet looks like it weighs... oh... about 3.5oz. :D

Nice weeks worth of work!

R5

Raider I am not sure, the only ones I weighted were the Gold n Plat...Amazing the Plats weight almost as much as the Gold combined.. 26 grams Gold to 21 grams of Platinum

Last edited:
Fantastic couple of weeks, Joe...congrats on the excellent hunting!
Amazing it was Just Monday, Friday, Sat, Sun, then back to Monday...Fresh drop beach, it only happens a few weeks a year...the tide is so ruff here if you don't get them with in a tidal change they are gone till the surf god throw them up again...which could be years. Saturday I had 3 plats and 1 gold.

Last edited:
you did very well. tell those dirty lookers you didnt leave anything behind lol. hh an gl thanks fkr sharinh.-Joe

Holy Cow Joe... if i found a spot like that id have to put up a tent and become a homeless person until i know i got it all. I think you just found more than i did all year...:laughing: I dont think there is any doubt your equipment is working well. Congrats on one heck of a pay day buddy.

Craig load the pirate ship im coming up.

Dew

Back
Top Bottom