ace 150 or 250

Welcome from California. I don't know if the $50 is "worth it", or not. I know Dusty Eagle has a 150 and just ordered a new 250 to replace it. Perhaps, he'll chime in on the question.

worth it

Take it from me..the Ace250 is worth the extra $50-$60 one would pay for the Ace250. ... I have/will have BOTH. (just ordered my Ace250 Monday. Been using the Ace150 since last April.)
2" deeper depth indicator, 4 additional sensitivity levels, constant battery indicator, pin pointer, 4 additional target indicators, All Relic Mode and Custom Mode, toggle either way on level sensitivity...
Just my opion.
Dusty Eagle

I use the 250 and love it . Yes the pinpointer and additional features are worth the extra bucks . Anything that makes your hunting easier and more pleasant is worth it .

HH Harold

Good answers to your question. I'll also say the 250 has more depth.

250 has a lot more features that are useful; better indicators as to what is in the ground, more discrimination, battery life indicator, pin pointing, etc.

I use the ace 250 and like it alot.It's worth the extra $$.I've hunted the same places that I've hunted in the past and the ace pulled more targets from an area I thought I went over pretty well.Plus you can buy the sniper coil and the 9 x12 coil for it.But I'm already looking to upgrade I got the MDing bug bad!!

Back in 1971 or 1972 I bought a whites metal detector that held 14 AA batteries in it. It had a sensitivity meter on it and a knob that you could turn it one way metal, other way mineral.
I used a kitty litter scoop and metal detected sand play areas, the beach. A regular shovel in the grass areas. It was real hard to get that big white coil in the water.

Back in 1971 or 1972 I bought a whites metal detector that held 14 AA batteries in it. It had a sensitivity meter on it and a knob that you could turn it one way metal, other way mineral.
I used a kitty litter scoop and metal detected sand play areas, the beach. A regular shovel in the grass areas. It was real hard to get that big white coil in the water.

This thread is old!:oldguy:,just saying.:D

Back
Top Bottom