Hello from Colorado!

dig1

I love metal detecting, can't get enough. I'm a bottle digger and Arrowhead Hunter at heart. Too bad winter is coming. It snowed here today. I grew up in Colorado and love finding the local history. I have been at it 17 years. I have a small Antique shop in Victor Colorado( the city of mines) Stop by the Muleshoe if your ever in Victor is n vacation, maybe we could get a hunt in! I even have a vacation rental I should be listing agent on on VRBO. I'm not trying to advertise, and please delete this if it is not appropriate. I love seeing the stuff that comes out of the Rocky mountains. And am blown away by the stuff we all find! Happy Hunting out there!!!

Hi wolfdog, my wife if from Minneapolis. I've always wanted to hunt out there. Never any time. I bet it's beautiful with the leaves right now!

Hello GKL!!! Hello Lee. Nice to meet some fellow hunters!!!

Hello Jack and Jill and Jwalker, nice to meet you!!! Good luck out there!

Thanks for the welcome Detector, groundhog, cellrdwellr, and Strider. I sure hope I have more to post before thing freeze here.

Hi wolfdog, my wife if from Minneapolis. I've always wanted to hunt out there. Never any time. I bet it's beautiful with the leaves right now!

It really is! Here's a pic of a maple tree in our front yard. Both pics were from the same day right after it lost half of it's leaves the night before (the temp was in the low 20s, so it's no wonder). There are a lot more beautiful trees that I tried to get pics of while riding in our vehicle, but the pics never turned out because we were moving too fast. :drive: Our German Shepherd is for size comparison. :cool3:

Attachments

• Maple in Front Yard.jpg
    Maple in Front Yard.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 285
  • Maple Leaves.jpg
    Maple Leaves.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
Thanks yooper, Princess and beachhunter!! Great pictures wolfdog!!! You sure have some beautiful trees out there!!! What a nice hunting companion also! We lostmost of our Aspen leaves overnight due to a big storm:(

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see others from Colorado here. I have been a member on the forum for sometime but haven’t posted for awhile. I don’t get down in the Cripple Creek/Victor often but stop by anytime and visit Eureka-Denver club. Meetings are 2nd Friday of each month (Nov 8th) in the Lakewood Community center off of Wadsworth and Colfax. The knowledge base is very big here on Friendly. Good luck and HH.

Back
Top Bottom