Big silver in the wall !

Thank you all for the comments,
Knowing the feeling of finding silver halves, is a thrill.
This coin find was a little more intense..
I think I had the shakes for a few minutes after pulling
Mrs Morgan out of the dirt.
I gave her a hot soapy bath [emoji8]
One question I have for others that have found silver dollars,
Does it spoil you now, After finding one....and you next silver coin is only smaller
( Oh gee , it's just a silver quarter, or oh it's just another silver dime...[emoji849])
cbebb9b5fe36200f5aa3cae8476322ba.jpg
d5f2b98baa81af5dc7e98cfdcb68fa20.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

First Welcome to the Silver Dollar Club!

Secondly, to answer your question, as someone who has found 2 Morgans in the same year. NO it doesn't get old finding something that large in the hole. I get the same thrill regardless if it is a dime, half, or whatever. It is the excitement of finding history!

Congratulations again!

One question I have for others that have found silver dollars,
Does it spoil you now, After finding one....and you next silver coin is only smaller
( Oh gee , it's just a silver quarter, or oh it's just another silver dime...[emoji849])

Good job with the lighting. It really makes the features stand out!
As for your question, there's only one way to find out for sure...GL & HH!

Absolutely amazingly gorgeous coin Mr. Dick! That had to have you stunned for awhile! HOW did people lose these things?? We may never know, but THAT is one of the better finds on the forum this year. The condition is INCREDIBLE!

That's like asking me if I get tired of chasing my wife around the house giggling like a kid....NEVER! Like them shiny's she EEEEEASY on the eyes. I enjoy EVERY coin I pull from a plug. Just thankful to be doing Md'ing. And my wife is gonna start going dirt hunting with me soon too! (Whoo-hoo!) Congrats on the silver pizza.

Back
Top Bottom