teeniest target you ever found?

Rammjäger

Elite Member
Over time I have retrieved many small to tiny relics from the ground.
The one that impressed me the most is this tiny ear ring,unfortunately
with no stone. This was an Ace250 find .

Attachments

• piedra oval para vaina daga 001.jpg
    piedra oval para vaina daga 001.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 493
  • piedra oval para vaina daga 002.jpg
    piedra oval para vaina daga 002.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 492
to me looks like fashion pendant and around the loop there were notches (some broken) to hold whatever...
If it was a gem nside it, it's worth visiting the spot again and recheck the hole by hand!

the plastic thumb tac pin 6" deep with out the plastic in my drive way just after i got the at pro.frist thing i found with it.

mud dauber out

to me looks like fashion pendant and around the loop there were notches (some broken) to hold whatever...
If it was a gem nside it, it's worth visiting the spot again and recheck the hole by hand!

I agree, go back and check that hole. You missed the diamond.

Me the smallest was the top of a pencil the metal eraser part.

I've dug bb's, pellets, some very small nails and pieces of nails, but I'd have to say my smallest intact targets have been staples for stapling paper together. Those can a bugger to locate since the At Pro picks them up but the pro pointer doesn't unless you're pretty much touching them. Even then, they can be iffy. :roll:

I picked up a silver Tiffany and co. Earring back last year , also got my share of staples, bb pellets, 22 casings, thin iron wire , etc.

I've dug bb's, pellets, some very small nails and pieces of nails, but I'd have to say my smallest intact targets have been staples for stapling paper together. Those can a bugger to locate since the At Pro picks them up but the pro pointer doesn't unless you're pretty much touching them. Even then, they can be iffy. :roll:

+1 Without a doubt. Serious pain in the butt

BBs in tot lots and just one rusty leg of a paper staple. That piece of staple drove me nuts to find. Sounded off loud and clear on a CZ-5.

Ditto on the staples. The other thing that irritates me is the striker wheel for an old zippo lighter. Those suckers are hard to find in the dirt.

I found a very small silver earring with my Compadre, but the post was broken off. The hole still gave a signal & I found the post from it.

It's too late for that :( It happened a couple years ago and I forgot
the exact location.Next time I find something like this pendant I will be
more careful - one must learn from own errors made :roll::no:

Back
Top Bottom