First day with new detector. 1st Wheat

Cardando

Hey all. I just got my fisher f2 last weekend to join you all in this glorious addiction. I was able to get out for about 30 minutes a day after work before it was pitch black but today was my first chance to spend a good chunk of time detecting.

Here's what I found.

Loved pulling the wheat after wondering if I'd ever get one with all the zincolns everywhere.

I thought the Batting Cage token was interesting since I live near LA and it's got a 503 Oregon area code on the token

I didn't want to take a picture of all of the pulltabs (I stopped counting at 43) but I'm still in the digging everything phase as I get used to VDI readouts and sounds.

Thanks for looking. Cant wait to get back out!

Attachments

• 12202014finds2.jpg
    12202014finds2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 223
  • 12202014finds.jpg
    12202014finds.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 206
  • 12202014firstwheat.jpg
    12202014firstwheat.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 235
Nice finds! The men's ring looks gold from here. Any markings in the band?

Thanks. No markings on the band unfortunately. Gave me a nice shock when it came up though. Only got to do a small section of the park. Headed back tomorrow.

Nice digs , the Majestic shell appears to be early 1900's as well as your 1901 Leader (Winchester) shell....so keep at it !

Nice Wheatie

Congrats on your first wheat...there is a huge thrill awaiting you when the first silver comes up!! Good luck & HH!

Duke

Wheatie

Where there's wheat, there's silver. Good luck, I've found lots of wheat's and am always looking for them. So far this month =58, mostly found in the older neighborhood parkways, along with some silver too. Good luck
HH everyone

Great stuff, all of it! Keep up the good hunting, and good luck. You're bound to find many amazing things.

Nice solid start the silver and Indians will soon be popping out of the ground for you. GL and HH

Back
Top Bottom