The good, bad and gold !

steve in so la

Forum Supporter
Got out of bed at 5 am and hit the road. Detected some parks & soccer fields and dug a bunch. Got 3 rings, 1 is gold, silver tag and misc stuff.

621take.jpg

The two rings on the left are junk, the far right one is stamped 14 K. The ear ring below it tested out as 14K also. The bottom left item is from Tiffany's of NY It's a return by mail if found item and is stamped "ster" and "925". I sure did look hard for the item it was attached to but no luck.

621gold.jpg

And here's all the junk I dug this morning. Steve in so az

621trash-1.jpg

Great digging Steve. I sure do envy your gold finds. My gold finds are WAY down this year.

Z - I think just about everyone's are down with the economy of the country. It will return - some day ! Steve

Way to go Steve!! Glad to see your effort still paying off. Glad to see you post the "good" VS "junk" finds together. Shows how much effort you are putting into
getting the "goodies". Congratulations!!:yes:

Steve, that Tiffany thing is silver, a silver key fob. So if you lose your keys the finder drops them in a mailbox and then the folks at Tiffanys send them to the owner of the keys.

Cool finds for sure.

Steve, that Tiffany thing is silver, a silver key fob. So if you lose your keys the finder drops them in a mailbox and then the folks at Tiffanys send them to the owner of the keys.

Cool finds for sure.

Good information. I was wondering what this meant.

OT

Back
Top Bottom